Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alex-


(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.





black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

It's a signed copy of Night Goat. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me it's not genuine. I've never seen Lorax's autograph before.

black stallion

Quote from: jules on December 15, 2012, 09:05:58 AM
I've never seen Lorax's autograph before.

i was wondering about that too
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

pinkyslim

more MELVINS crap..

[attachment deleted by admin]

bUTTHOLEmAN

Nice, where'd you get the photograph?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

pinkyslim

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 30, 2012, 01:37:29 PM
Nice, where'd you get the photograph?

been hoarding since 1991ish in the MELVINS vault..
Received in the mail via MELVINS army club (#43).
Buzz, Dale and Mark all signed on back.


anaconda

very nice!

wait ... do i see two Stags there??????

Illusionator


jules

Quote from: anaconda on March 14, 2013, 07:53:02 AM
very nice!

wait ... do i see two Stags there??????
:lol:

You passed the test. The promo I already had!

anaconda