Melvins/BB US Tour 2006

Started by blacksanta, July 06, 2006, 08:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

you forgot the half. oh and i'm half mexican and half irish, so that means i'll just kick your ass, get drunk, and take the rest of the day off.
Judy is mad.🤣

Vcavallo

i hope this is an incomplete list.
how does a band not play in new york city?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

RichieGoodtimes

I know all the dates.

Bye!

blacksanta

QuoteI know all the dates.

Bye!

Who gives a shit?
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

norecess

Quote from: blacksanta on August 04, 2006, 02:29:20 AM
QuoteI know all the dates.

Bye!

Who gives a shit?

Haha, my thoughts exactly. Like he will ever impress me, hehe. I knew he would come back for something like this, even though he sort of had promised to never show his ass here again.

RichieGoodtimes

It's not my aim to impress...solely annoy.

Who gives a shit? Apparently you. Is this not a thread about tour dates?

I know all the dates. My life is better for knowing. I'd love to share with you plebes so that you too can be enlightened but I don't think you're ready.

The first step is learning to not shit where you eat.


norecess

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on August 04, 2006, 09:20:04 AM
It's not my aim to impress...solely annoy.

I think it is.

QuoteWho gives a shit? Apparently you.

Well done, Einstein.

QuoteI know all the dates. My life is better for knowing. I'd love to share with you plebes so that you too can be enlightened but I don't think you're ready.

I don't care that you know them. Of course there are people who know the tour dates. And of all of them, you are the only one who comes to this board, sharing that fact, and expect us to be impressed. And at this point, I think that makes you a pretty pathetic guy, Richie.

QuoteThe first step is learning to not shit where you eat.

I could care less about you showing up here every once in a while and act like you think you mean something, so I'll just keep on shitting around.

RichieGoodtimes

I'm like a professional internet bully. You doofs are totally minor league in comparrison.

norecess

You also rule at a lot of things you're not even aware of and, most likely, never will either.

glen

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on August 04, 2006, 09:45:29 AM
I'm like a professional internet bully. You doofs are totally minor league in comparrison.

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

wether you like it, or you don't like it,  you better learn to live with it.  because richie goodtimes is the heavy wieght champion of the world!!

and to be the best, you gotta beat the best.

(if I may once again quote the former WCW heavy wieght champ, the nature boy ric flair.)

you make me laugh richie.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

AH HA HA HA HA!!!!
I got another one!

10-5 the grog shop -
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

RichieGoodtimes

You guys are gonna all look the coolest in your fan club t-shirts. Maybe I'll see you guys during the tour.

Be sure to wear your fan club shirts to the show so I can laugh at you to your faces.

The internet is so impersonal. We can run a test in each city and see who's funnier in person.

Then you can go home and to your menial jobs and I'll go to the next city and repeat with the next funny guy.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

BuckWheat

Richie's become a caricature of himself.