Melvins/BB US Tour 2006

Started by blacksanta, July 06, 2006, 08:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

BuckWheat

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on August 04, 2006, 09:45:29 AM
I'm like a professional internet bully.

That's a pretty embarrassing thing to write.

maffymaff

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on August 04, 2006, 09:20:04 AM
I know all the dates. My life is better for knowing. I'd love to share with you plebes so that you too can be enlightened but I don't think you're ready.

You really are a bad man for taunting everyone here in such a way.

I wish an eternal spell of piles on you so you never sit comfortably again!

glen

richie takes this message board stuff extremely seriously.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

BuckWheat

Making fun of the t shirts?  Very lame.

CaptainPungent

Quote from: glen on August 04, 2006, 12:42:18 PM
richie takes this message board stuff extremely seriously.
he's a meanie monster.

glen

Quote from: CaptainPungent on August 04, 2006, 01:40:08 PM
Quote from: glen on August 04, 2006, 12:42:18 PM
richie takes this message board stuff extremely seriously.
he's a meanie monster.

I think he likes me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

BuckWheat

Quote from: glen on August 04, 2006, 01:44:53 PM
Quote from: CaptainPungent on August 04, 2006, 01:40:08 PM
Quote from: glen on August 04, 2006, 12:42:18 PM
richie takes this message board stuff extremely seriously.
he's a meanie monster.

I think he likes me.

I bet if you tell the Melvins you know Richie, he'll let you get backstage.

norecess

Quote from: BuckWheat on August 04, 2006, 02:03:11 PM
Quote from: glen on August 04, 2006, 01:44:53 PM
Quote from: CaptainPungent on August 04, 2006, 01:40:08 PM
Quote from: glen on August 04, 2006, 12:42:18 PM
richie takes this message board stuff extremely seriously.
he's a meanie monster.

I think he likes me.

I bet if you tell Tim Moss you know Richie, he'll let you get backstage.

Wow, would Richie do that for us? Please, Richie! Please!

I take everything back I said to you. You are NOT here to impress people, you're NOT ugly, you''re not homo, you ARE funny, you are VERY, VERY talented.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Quote from: glen on August 04, 2006, 02:11:11 PM
Quote from: norecess on August 04, 2006, 02:10:08 PM
you are VERY, VERY talented.

he knows.

What's that Pete Steele quote again on the back of ToN's album Bloody Kisses?

TGH

Quote from: glen on August 04, 2006, 10:04:37 AM
AH HA HA HA HA!!!!
I got another one!

10-5 the grog shop -
This isn't a time for lectures!

blacksanta

In one sense, I'm sympathetic to Richie's frustration at the totally PCtarded situation of having his post edited. I BET the Melvins think we are fags. So what? When were the Melvins ever PC? On the other hand.....Richie could have taken the high road and either left the board like he said he was going to or just ignored the PC police, instead of becoming Little Dickie Badtimes.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

Branch Breaker

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on August 04, 2006, 09:45:29 AM
I'm like a professional internet bully.

Couldn't come up with a real hobby, eh?
Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!

Chief Ten Beers

 The anticipation for these east coast dates are killing me =P~ Likely the only NY state show will be in NYC, with nothing between Syracuse & Buffalo. :x That's how it goes when it comes to Melvins, Patton, and Claypool - my three favorite living musical artists.

All I know is it better not conflict with Nomeansno on 9-30 at The Beachland in Cleveland. I have to see that.

blacksanta

Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.