Dale Crover - 'Drumb'

Started by ninjabachelorparty, August 30, 2006, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ninjabachelorparty

Is this worth picking up?

Theres one for sale, im considering getting it but is it any good?

(PAUL)

I don't have it but I have mp3s of it, it's a pretty good "track." Basically one is played normally and the other one is the track in reverse. All drums with some studio effects on it.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

blackpeniskurva


blacksanta

Is this rare/worth anything? I have a copy
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

Hog log


PrickHonky

Just wanted to know if anyone has this and can upload to the site? I know it's only 2 but I'm still curious as to what it sounds like. Couldn't find anything on YouTube for it.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

>>>JZS<<<

I can't believe y'all are asking if it's good....It's Dale Mother Fucking Crover Playin' The Fuckin' Drums, It's Mothra Fudgin' Super Awesome Bad Ass!

dijk cheese

 :shock: ive never heard of this before, i want in.
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

Uncle Fester

I may be able to hook you up with  mp3's if you want

dijk cheese

i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

PrickHonky

Quote from: Uncle Fester on October 02, 2009, 03:11:20 AM
I may be able to hook you up with  mp3's if you want

that would be right neighborly of you my good man. I just won a copy of this from ebay for $20 including shipping; I can't believe more people didn't bid on it.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

bigjim

i have a 7" of this released on purple vinyl from Man' Ruin.  Pretty cool weird track. 

z

the song(s) on this 7" is a rougher version or demo of "vomit & orange juice" which is dale's track on the flyin' traps drum compilation

Uncle Fester


PrickHonky

got it downloaded and listened to it earlier, great stuff. thanks for the help UncleFester
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.