TV EYE #4 w/ The Melvins, Joe Preston, SUNN O)), HOF,...

Started by the crybaby, September 26, 2006, 02:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

CH

Quote from: FART LIPS on December 04, 2006, 10:41:18 PM
can you put it up here?
There's no way, unless he torrents it. 
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

maffymaff

I got mine yesterday. I only had chance to have a quick flick through the dvd. But I did catch the bit where Dale chat's about Dave Grohl.

TGH

This isn't a time for lectures!

maffymaff

I suppose it's possible to copy the dvd and convert the melvins part into an avi (or similar) file type. I can have a look into doing that, but it may take a while!

maffymaff

I've just had a word with a more technically minded friend and what I suggested is possible. The only concern would be how big the avi file would end up! I will try my best tonight to do this, unless of course someone else wants to have a go! :wink:

bigjim

I'm hoping my girlfriend bought me this DVD for Xmas.  But if she didn't anyone who could up just the Melvins stuff it would be greatly appreciated! Goodway to tie me over until after the hoildays when I can afford to buy myself something.

CH

$11 dollars you can't find lying around your house?  :shock:  Literally, three big cans of bags at the recycling center would pay for this.  If you're using a computer in the US, there's no excuse.
"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

SchnabelA

What, where, how? Can I buy this? What is this?

maffymaff

Right then, I've got the melvins part now in mp4 format all ready to send. But..... it's bigger than 100mb (164mb to be precise) and the limit on yousendit is 100mb. What's the alternative to use instead of that?

maffymaff

Or........

I can have a go at making it smaller, but the quality will be crapier!

CH

"yeah, i just wanna cover him in whipped cream and eat him on a strawberry!"  -  Lunica

maffymaff

Check out the downloads section!

Dog Tired

this magazine is like the metal national geographic.

so good.

the dvd is amazing.  best part of it though is definetly the high on fire footage.

'AHhhhhh my mini burgers are here"

GrimReaper