TV EYE #4 w/ The Melvins, Joe Preston, SUNN O)), HOF,...

Started by the crybaby, September 26, 2006, 02:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


rimb


maffymaff

I tried signing up a few weeks a go to a subscription, but the online form doesn't like UK addresses! It just kept on coming up with error messages! I'll have another go tonight, hopefully they've fixed it!

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

the crybaby

Quote from: maffymaff on September 26, 2006, 05:09:19 AM
I tried signing up a few weeks a go to a subscription, but the online form doesn't like UK addresses! It just kept on coming up with error messages! I'll have another go tonight, hopefully they've fixed it!
i'm from austria and i already had problems, so i contacted them and they told me to fix it...

maffymaff

I tried a few weeks a go and let them know there was a problem. They said they would sort it too and let me know when it's fixed.

I'm still waiting, waiting, waiting........ :(

norecess

That ridicilous markup system again, I'm not buying this.

klump



Vcavallo

...so.  released on halloween, eh?  email confirmation when shipped, eh?
anyone receive any information from them? (or a dvd)
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

moose

 [quote ...anyone receive any information from them? (or a dvd)
Quote

no
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Rev. Mike

I got an email saying ti was delayed and would begin shipping the end of this week.

Vcavallo

yea me too, i meant to say something here.  i had a couple of exchanges with the emailer/director of the issues.  she's really cool and likes the melvins a lot.
apparently the footage is in-studio stuff with kevin and she is planning on filming them live later this month for a future issue.  pretty great!
keep an eye on tv eye
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Chief Ten Beers

I ordered mine Sunday. That's a good price, and it won't stay in print forever. The first two went for around $15 at the big net retailers, and they're out of print now.

Guts

Sweetness, I'll be buying my copy someday when I have money again!
No TV and no beer make Guts something something....