Melvins/Patton Oswalt 7" plus other Chunklet 13th Anniversary Leftovers...

Started by chunkletguy, October 31, 2006, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chief Ten Beers

 Got my clear green copy in the mail today too. Admit it, the Melvins track sucks, and isn't worth the money. If you have to have everything available with MELVINS on it, then knock yourself out with this. If you're expecting something along the lines of aSA, stay away.

It's basically a typical Melvins "noise" track, and wouldn't have fit in on aSA. I was expecting something rocking, this is basically an ass-backwards noise track. Should have been $5 and I wouldn't have bitched. Not worth a ten. The Oswalt cut is funny shit though.

the bloat

The record has two grooves (one being a backwards track and the other being the regular track). Keep trying if you don't hear the forward version. You'll get it.

See this thread: http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=6932.0

TGH

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on November 07, 2006, 05:39:55 PM
Got my clear green copy in the mail today too. Admit it, the Melvins track sucks, and isn't worth the money. If you have to have everything available with MELVINS on it, then knock yourself out with this. If you're expecting something along the lines of aSA, stay away.

It's basically a typical Melvins "noise" track, and wouldn't have fit in on aSA. I was expecting something rocking, this is basically an ass-backwards noise track. Should have been $5 and I wouldn't have bitched. Not worth a ten. The Oswalt cut is funny shit though.

You got the wrong groove, man. It's a normal Melvins rocker, and it sounds pretty good.
This isn't a time for lectures!

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: TGH on November 07, 2006, 05:50:53 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on November 07, 2006, 05:39:55 PM
Got my clear green copy in the mail today too. Admit it, the Melvins track sucks, and isn't worth the money. If you have to have everything available with MELVINS on it, then knock yourself out with this. If you're expecting something along the lines of aSA, stay away.

It's basically a typical Melvins "noise" track, and wouldn't have fit in on aSA. I was expecting something rocking, this is basically an ass-backwards noise track. Should have been $5 and I wouldn't have bitched. Not worth a ten. The Oswalt cut is funny shit though.

You got the wrong groove, man. It's a normal Melvins rocker, and it sounds pretty good.

OK, will try again. I've been a vinyl geek for years and never heard of this :shock:. The other cool trick they did was the skipping thing at the end of "Arnie" where it keeps repeating "Dope".

Yeah, I played it again. Pretty fucking cool. I take back my negative review #-o, it's a short song that packs a punch.

Dog Tired


FartLips

Quote from: TGH on November 07, 2006, 05:50:53 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on November 07, 2006, 05:39:55 PM
Got my clear green copy in the mail today too. Admit it, the Melvins track sucks, and isn't worth the money. If you have to have everything available with MELVINS on it, then knock yourself out with this. If you're expecting something along the lines of aSA, stay away.

It's basically a typical Melvins "noise" track, and wouldn't have fit in on aSA. I was expecting something rocking, this is basically an ass-backwards noise track. Should have been $5 and I wouldn't have bitched. Not worth a ten. The Oswalt cut is funny shit though.

You got the wrong groove, man. It's a normal Melvins rocker, and it sounds pretty good.
how about an mp3...
Judy is mad.🤣

TGH

Quote from: FART LIPS on November 08, 2006, 12:02:50 AM
Quote from: TGH on November 07, 2006, 05:50:53 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on November 07, 2006, 05:39:55 PM
Got my clear green copy in the mail today too. Admit it, the Melvins track sucks, and isn't worth the money. If you have to have everything available with MELVINS on it, then knock yourself out with this. If you're expecting something along the lines of aSA, stay away.

It's basically a typical Melvins "noise" track, and wouldn't have fit in on aSA. I was expecting something rocking, this is basically an ass-backwards noise track. Should have been $5 and I wouldn't have bitched. Not worth a ten. The Oswalt cut is funny shit though.

You got the wrong groove, man. It's a normal Melvins rocker, and it sounds pretty good.
how about an mp3...

The only way I could do it is by taking my shitty mic and putting it next to the speakers. Quite possible making the worst sound Melvins MP3 ever. But someone else who can go without producing crap, certainly needs to post one.
This isn't a time for lectures!

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

Chomas

these recording are availbale in the "music downloads" section thanks to the Butthole.............

the bloat

Quotethese recording are availbale in the "music downloads" section thanks to the Butthole.............

What happened to that section? It was there the other day. I didn't get a chance to nab the mp3s for Boss Hoss. Butthole, can you hook a brotha up?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: the bloat on November 11, 2006, 01:09:25 PM
Quotethese recording are availbale in the "music downloads" section thanks to the Butthole.............

What happened to that section? It was there the other day. I didn't get a chance to nab the mp3s for Boss Hoss. Butthole, can you hook a brotha up?
It's not up, strange?  Anyone else having this problem, contact me.

Okay, it's there; you might have to log in, it's free, though.
http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=6924.0
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the bloat


the bloat

Oh by the way, the music download section is back now. I swear it wasn't there when I checked this morning!


Dog Tired