Sick as Glen?

Started by Smellis, November 13, 2006, 04:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smellis

Just got this shirt today. It seems to be some wierd recurring theme throughout this tour. Anyone know what the deal is with PBR? Am I as sick as Glen or am I just some freaky stalker??
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Idlehanz

Drinking some PBR right now.  Good stuff.  When I can't get my hands on Oly.  I'd like to get one of them shirts.  Where did ya find it?

DubEMC

I didn't think they made Oly anymore.

Smellis

Check Ebay. Got the damn thing fair and square for $6.50 plus $3.50 shipping. I think they still make Oly, but back east now, maybe in Milwaukee. Hey Idlehanz, remember Reinlander and Buckhorn? And damn, I was just about weaned on Rainier. Animal beer kicked ass too.

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

Idlehanz

Quote from: Smellis on November 13, 2006, 06:35:24 PM
Check Ebay. Got the damn thing fair and square for $6.50 plus $3.50 shipping. I think they still make Oly, but back east now, maybe in Milwaukee. Hey Idlehanz, remember Reinlander and Buckhorn? And damn, I was just about weaned on Rainier. Animal beer kicked ass too.

I still get Oly now and then around here.  I love Buckhorn.  They sell it, or used to at the Everybody's in Raymond.  Never had Reinlander.  Rainer is still decent.  Schmidts though..... :-&

jiznames

LUCKY LAGER
cases for 8 bucks!

Smellis

Yeah Schmidt's are nasty but what the hell when you are underage. But.....it looks like the MELVINS are partial to PBR this tour.........??? And is Dale really wasted or just playing for the camera. Only Walsby would know....oh Brian are you out there? Hello??

bUTTHOLEmAN

Can we all agree that Budweiser tastes like piss water?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Smellis

Hold on now, that's Tim Moss' favorite beer (long neck) just ask RGT. Don't be dissin' he-he

(PAUL)

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 13, 2006, 08:00:11 PM

Agreed. I'm partially fond of PBR being as it's made in Milwaukee, where I was born. Of course I personally prefer microbrews.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

anaconda

I think they're being endorsed by PBR,
especially when you see Buzz (a non-drinker) wearing the shirt.

I also think that Dale isn't putting on an act, he's becoming
a full blown alch-y

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: anaconda on November 13, 2006, 11:11:44 PM
I think they're being endorsed by PBR,
especially when you see Buzz (a non-drinker) wearing the shirt.

I also think that Dale isn't putting on an act, he's becoming
a full blown alch-y
Dale needs an intervention.  Dale, step away from the booze!

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: PAUL on November 13, 2006, 08:50:45 PM

Agreed. I'm partially fond of PBR being as it's made in Milwaukee, where I was born. Of course I personally prefer microbrews.
Schlamiel, Schlamazel, Hauzenpepper Corporated.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

GrimReaper

Worst beer ever:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FISHER-LIGHT-BEER-6-FOR-1-29-GENERAL-ALL-ALUMINUM_W0QQitemZ180048579168QQihZ008QQcategoryZ3918QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Found it on e-bay. Could someone copy the picture and post it permanent? Winn-Dixie use to take broken cases of Fisher, duct tape it together and sell it for $4.00.

Are you guys serious about Dale and an alcohol problem? He has really bloated up lately. In DC he made a comment about getting drunk

glen

hey now.  watch it bUTTHOLE, now you're fucking with the KING OF BEERS.  show me a bud heavy in a bottle and I'll show you a happy man.   
maybe this explains the "Sick As Glen?" title.  tee hee hee.

but you know what I DO notice about PBR's?  they are ALWAYS on sale at clubs.  every bar that brings in national touring acts of an 'alternative' nature has PBR's of some format (tall boys, bottles, etc.) on special.   its the choice of aging punks.
I don't think buzz is wearing that shirt for any other reason then its black and it was clean though. I own a seagrams gin shirt yet I don't recall that seagrams gin has ever touched my lips.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN