Next Melvins cover

Started by Idlehanz, January 10, 2007, 09:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

meanclown

"cross-eyed mary"  via  jethro tull ! heard it on the car radio the other day and thought..hmmm..Melvins would kick some major buttocks covering this one...replace the flute with a trombone, ala "Bar X"....

OfficerButtcrack

I would like them to play fast punk rock version of Rock Around the Clock. It would be cool and unexpected.

Hog log

they should cover nikka costa's "stupid cupid"

MailOrderBride

clutch covered cross eyed mary. it was pretty decent.

Shatz

Quote from: meanclown on January 19, 2007, 05:15:01 PM
"cross-eyed mary"  via  jethro tull ! heard it on the car radio the other day and thought..hmmm..Melvins would kick some major buttocks covering this one...replace the flute with a trombone, ala "Bar X"....

Ha, that's funny. I was thinking to myself, they should cover something from Jethro Tull, a while ago. The reason to that is, my father listens to them like all the time since I can remember. I hate that stupid flute sounds every time they come up on home or car stereo. I know, that I'm preoccupied with this and maybe at one point in their career they put out something mildly interesting, but I just can't stand it. So I thought, that would be a real challenge for the Melvins: take one of those crap tunes and make something decent out of it. Don't know if it's possible, but they should give it a try. If they can't do it, nobody can.

Keep your Arsch together, Sie werden seitlich gefickt.
飲

Mad Arab

Please Don't Judas Me -Nazareth

AaronNi

The Payback  by James Brown
Earth first, make Mars our bitch!

Mad Arab

I recently heard the perfect song for them to cover, especially with the line-up they have now. They could do a killer cover of Queen's "Sheer Heart Attack".

stonerwitch

You sink a my swan

ignut


Lunica

Klaus Nomi - You don't own me
Jefferson airplane - White rabbit
Captain Beefheart - Electricity
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.


FartLips

they should cover the whole ozma record live.
Judy is mad.🤣

Eponymous


ManWithNoName