buzz goes yeow!

Started by musefreek, May 11, 2007, 06:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

musefreek

a little picture to brighten up your day.

go buzz go!!


bUTTHOLEmAN

That's right after Buzz licked Yow's back.  Like a cat.   :o
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus


ManWithNoName

It's like they switched facial expressions.


AaronNi

I distinctely remember in another thread that the above picture is never to be posted on this board!
Earth first, make Mars our bitch!

anaconda


glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(the) Razor

I wonder if he pulls that look in family photos?
Don't click this

Buick GN

Yes, these resurfaced again.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   :wink: 


Lunica

Quote from: anaconda on May 12, 2007, 05:43:41 PM


Why did you post a picture of Daniel Johnston in the Buzz thread? :)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.



Mad Arab


(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

M i C H e L L e

Buzz redemes himself with this pic.  :love:

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*