Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crushr24

I don't think this has been posted here...but nonetheless, this is awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPC0VIK3_Xc
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money
trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and
pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side."

― Hunter S. Thompson

GiveMe45

crushr24

It works but you have to view on the YouTube website.  It's Billy Anderson's channel.  Here's a sweet video of Dale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyBa3U6KaJ8
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money
trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and
pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side."

― Hunter S. Thompson

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

))))((((

Great interview!!! Especially the political discussion. Interesting there about the Wino comment in regards to Shrinebuilder. Buzz forgot to mention he had been in Fecal Matter.

joelk

Quote from: black stallion on June 23, 2016, 02:12:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSKx1RDXENw

Looks like Buzz needs his nap. Always fun to see Dale take the lead though. That guy is so friendly and game there.

Stonergrunge

I wonder if their show at Hellfest was officially recorded. Last time I was checking the arte concert website, the 2 bands I wanted to see the most (Melvins and Goatsnake) have not been uploaded.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 23, 2016, 03:03:10 PM
Great interview!!! Especially the political discussion. Interesting there about the Wino comment in regards to Shrinebuilder. Buzz forgot to mention he had been in Fecal Matter.

Haven't been able to watch the interview yet but the last thing I heard about Shrinebuilder was in 2014 when he said it was over and "Al was insane.".

black stallion

black stallion

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on June 25, 2016, 10:47:50 AM
What did he say about Wino?
Buzz said the 4 members of Shrinebuilder together is why the band is not active any more. Dale replied "kinda" and then to the interviewer said "i see you have a Saint Vitus necklace, im sure you know about Wino and his troubles over here". That was pretty clearly describing Wino's recent deportation from Europe due to "illegal substances". I think it's fair to say drugs and crazy behavour were probably a factor in the breaking up of Shrinebuilder. Wino himself said he's had periods of being on meth etc.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 25, 2016, 11:04:54 AM
Quote from: black stallion on June 25, 2016, 10:47:50 AM
What did he say about Wino?
Buzz said the 4 members of Shrinebuilder together is why the band is not active any more. Dale replied "kinda" and then to the interviewer said "i see you have a Saint Vitus necklace, im sure you know about Wino and his troubles over here". That was pretty clearly describing Wino's recent deportation from Europe due to "illegal substances". I think it's fair to say drugs and crazy behavour were probably a factor in the breaking up of Shrinebuilder. Wino himself said he's had periods of being on meth etc.

yeah, now it's clear.looks like Buzz and Dale don't accept to work with people having "extra-curricular" activities

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on June 25, 2016, 11:12:57 AM
looks like Buzz and Dale don't accept to work with people having "extra-curricular" activities
Such a shame but i don't blame them. I wouldn't want to work with addicts either. Wino said about a year ago that "Al is insane" so i think there was a bit of friction that way too.