Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonE5

John Schuller

ConcertFreak

Idlehanz

Thanks for the compliments.....I'll be posting the vid for Boris in about an hour and half after it's done rendering.  I think it's easily the best video I've done yet.  Huge and loud.

I'm hoping to get the third filmers video soon, and I'll be able to incorporate his footage in and have something special.  We'll see.....

ConcertFreak

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 15, 2011, 11:33:10 PM
Thanks for the compliments.....I'll be posting the vid for Boris in about an hour and half after it's done rendering.  I think it's easily the best video I've done yet.  Huge and loud.

I'm hoping to get the third filmers video soon, and I'll be able to incorporate his footage in and have something special.  We'll see.....
no worries... the third angle is being transferred as we speak.
It'll all come together  :)

Idlehanz

Quote from: ConcertFreak on June 15, 2011, 11:44:13 PM
Thanks for the compliments.....I'll be posting the vid for Boris in about an hour and half after it's done rendering.  I think it's easily the best video I've done yet.  Huge and loud.

I'm hoping to get the third filmers video soon, and I'll be able to incorporate his footage in and have something special.  We'll see.....
It'll all come together  :)
No worries here....I can't wait to get it though.  I cannot remember though, is it going to dvd, or another medium?

ConcertFreak

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 15, 2011, 11:48:49 PM
Quote from: ConcertFreak on June 15, 2011, 11:44:13 PM
Thanks for the compliments.....I'll be posting the vid for Boris in about an hour and half after it's done rendering.  I think it's easily the best video I've done yet.  Huge and loud.

I'm hoping to get the third filmers video soon, and I'll be able to incorporate his footage in and have something special.  We'll see.....
It'll all come together  :)
No worries here....I can't wait to get it though.  I cannot remember though, is it going to dvd, or another medium?
We agreed on DVD would be best for now since it sound like that's how you're doing the other sources but we can use a proper encoding methed for a second version in the future.

Idlehanz

Yea, I can take the dvd and go.  Make sure it's finalized!  And yea, after that, I'll be talking to you on how to properly do it.  Thanks for doing this, I think it'll make for a fantastic video. 

(((O)))

This video is so beautiful and perfect when Dale is singing away that i almost wanna  :( a little.

Black Bock + Let God be your Gardener Melvins (European Tour 2009) HD

(the) flutter nuts

WOW!!!!!! Thanks you for posting that!!! amazing!!!
I got the shits real bad.

jonE5

That's really really great.. Thanks man!

jonE5

Ramone1

So is there going to be a bootleg dvd of the Seattle Residency shows?  That would be awesome.