Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrLuck87

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 29, 2012, 06:06:53 PM
I love the videos from this show:

Me too because I was there!   :D

Me and my buddies actually filmed them at the same venue in 2007 while standing in about the same spot.  If I ever figure out how to rip dvds and then upload them to youtube I can reupload the whole thing in much better quality.  Part 3 was used to promote Nude With Boots on this site years ago:

Melvins/Big Business 10.10.07 - Part 3

Metalhead Cow

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Zorn

"Stay out of the stage, assholes!"
That should be written in every Parisian venue. Dumb crowd.

black stallion

Quote from: Zorn on May 31, 2012, 12:46:30 PM

i think that happens everywhere,not only in Paris. i personally hate that attitude and hate moshpit. when i see a show i'm totally concentrated on what i see. even when i was in my 20's i never cared about moshpit,i'm a lazy guy

Zorn

Quote from: black stallion on May 31, 2012, 12:56:14 PM

i think that happens everywhere,not only in Paris. i personally hate that attitude and hate moshpit. when i see a show i'm totally concentrated on what i see. even when i was in my 20's i never cared about moshpit,i'm a lazy guy

Same for me (and I'm still in my 20's). But amongst all the venues I've been to in my short life (France & Europe), Paris is the worst city to go when you don't like pits - and I lived there for almost my whole life (I moved last year). As an example, I can clearly remember a Vaselines' gig two years ago with crowdsurfing and moshpit... I don't get that.

jules

Quote from: Zorn on May 31, 2012, 01:52:53 PM

Same for me (and I'm still in my 20's). But amongst all the venues I've been to in my short life (France & Europe), Paris is the worst city to go when you don't like pits - and I lived there for almost my whole life (I moved last year). As an example, I can clearly remember a Vaselines' gig two years ago with crowdsurfing and moshpit... I don't get that.
Recommended listening: Melvins/Plainfield split - "Cowboy" 7" (Melvins side)

The Bloated Pope

Well so I'm not the only one :) and last year at Glaz'Art, it was even worst

black stallion

Quote from: The Bloated Pope on June 01, 2012, 09:43:49 AM

and last year at Glaz'Art, it was even worst

was that the show with bodyguards on stage? so annoying

The Bloated Pope

Quote from: black stallion on June 01, 2012, 09:48:47 AM
Quote from: The Bloated Pope on June 01, 2012, 09:43:49 AM

and last year at Glaz'Art, it was even worst

was that the show with bodyguards on stage? so annoying

Yeah the Melvins Security Big Band  !