Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

It's really cool also to hear these riffs slower. AMAZON in particular sounds badass slowed down.

Dumpster D

I grabbed my guitar and was rockin melvins riffs with Buzz!!  :lol:

Hope Dale makes a drum vid like this too.  :D

This is the best!

jules

))))((((

A funny and (in part) awkward interview. Especially when the interviewer mentions he hasn't bothered to listen to 'Five Legged Dog'. I can't believe someone would be that stupid to have an interview lined up with a musician and not listen to their latest release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBG2oEaIc1U

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on December 12, 2021, 02:44:03 PM
A funny and (in part) awkward interview. Especially when the interviewer mentions he hasn't bothered to listen to 'Five Legged Dog'. I can't believe someone would be that stupid to have an interview lined up with a musician and not listen to their latest release.

i bet a lot of interviewers do that and wing it. i appreciate the honesty i guess.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Nizamark

Quote from: jules on December 11, 2021, 10:16:33 AM
'Tis the season to listen to the best Revolve ever again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNiN4Vf8Vn0

blessings to all who celebrate.

where/when was this performance?

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on December 12, 2021, 07:12:17 PM
i bet a lot of interviewers do that and wing it. i appreciate the honesty i guess.
I thought that in a way too. But i still think it is pretty disrespectful to the artist. The interviewer in the video barely seemed to have done his homework on the band either. I don't expect those who interview bands/musicians to be experts, but one would expect an interviewer to have put in a modicum amount of research prior. It's not actually difficult to do.

Although interesting in hearing what Buzz spoke about as a fan, this interview was one of the worst i think i've seen Buzz involved with. I felt bad for him. Having to sit and waste his time chatting to a guy who didn't seem to care and seemed pretty ignorant to music as a whole. All those recommendations Buzz mentioned to him - you can just tell he won't follow up on a single one of them or listen to 'Five Legged Dog' even after that embarrassing showing!

It just seems like such a shame to me. To think that any one of us here could ask some really compelling questions and we would probably all be very honored to get to chat with Buzz. And yet here he is having to make his way though some nonsense like that.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on December 12, 2021, 02:44:03 PM

cool, finished watching this interview last night. looks like Buzz doesn't appreciate working with Patton
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

joelk

Definitely seems a bit unimpressed by the cancellations ot those shows.

black stallion

Quote from: joelk on December 18, 2021, 01:11:32 AM
Definitely seems a bit unimpressed by the cancellations ot those shows.

exactly

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on December 17, 2021, 01:12:17 PM
cool, finished watching this interview last night. looks like Buzz doesn't appreciate working with Patton
Yes, the relationship doesn't seem quite as steady as i imagined it to be. In some ways you have to respect Buzz, he ALWAYS tells it like he sees it - even with friends. The way Buzz talked there makes it seem like Patton is involved with some addiction or health problems. Someone a bit more eccentric and unpredictable than Buzz is.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on December 18, 2021, 10:50:00 AM
Quote from: black stallion on December 17, 2021, 01:12:17 PM
The way Buzz talked there makes it seem like Patton is involved with some addiction.

I had the same feeling after watching Buzz reaction. and I say that with total respect for Mike Patton's problems, wish him all the best

amazonAMAZON

"whiskey" appears more than once on 'Tonic Immobility' which I previously speculated might be a double entendre for some sort of alcoholic depression.

Bigval

At what point of this interview does the Patton stuff get mentioned?

I'm real curious to find out what's really going on with him because FNM pointed out how shitty they were having to cancel all their shows in September after they had already been rehearsing for a couple of weeks. That's how you know shit's gone down.