New Melvins Cinderblock store

Started by (PAUL), August 13, 2007, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

(the) Razor

Ordered a Houdini shirt last night, I never wear band shirts but this will be an exception.
Don't click this

Lunica

I would buy one if the shipping wasn't $30 + taxes, and the color wasn't black.
















But I'll probably buy it cheaper when it finds its way to ebay.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.


Dead Cowboy

Got mine today, high quality shiz.

jaymz

Got me a houdini t shirt and the Ursus 8", dont you all love a good 8".

(the) Razor

Don't click this

Chief Ten Beers

Got mine today too. I was all ready to send Cinderblock an email about it today after waiting a week, but the FedEx man dropped it off at the door. :D

glen

where's mine?  :(

as if I need another flippin melvins shirt.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on August 21, 2007, 05:15:09 PM
where's mine?  :(

as if I need another flippin melvins shirt.
Still waiting on mine too Glen. 

bathroom creep

Hello. I'm new here. I'm gonna buy a Houdini shirt soon, I think they look pretty cool. It's pretty expensive though... Well, I don't care.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: bathroom creep on August 23, 2007, 07:45:48 AM
Hello. I'm new here. I'm gonna buy a Houdini shirt soon, I think they look pretty cool. It's pretty expensive though... Well, I don't care.

Welcome to the fold, dont let Schnipples bum tickle you :shock:

mopafeena

Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 23, 2007, 07:47:36 AM
Quote from: bathroom creep on August 23, 2007, 07:45:48 AM
Hello. I'm new here. I'm gonna buy a Houdini shirt soon, I think they look pretty cool. It's pretty expensive though... Well, I don't care.

Welcome to the fold, dont let Schnipples bum tickle you :shock:
:lol:

Yes, welcome Mr Bathroom.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Billy Fish

I got one of those Houdini shirts and it cracked after one wash.

I blame it on television.

Idlehanz

It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting on my shit to show up.....how long did it take for everyone else?

anaconda

I was informed 2-4 weeks. It's been 2 weeks, three days and counting...  :x

Dead Cowboy