New Melvins Cinderblock store

Started by (PAUL), August 13, 2007, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Idlehanz


Dead Cowboy

Quote from: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
WTF??  Who did you blow?  :)

ACTUALLY, Ritchie said he'd ship it express if HE could blow ME.


mopafeena

Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
WTF??  Who did you blow?  :)

ACTUALLY, Ritchie said he'd ship it express if HE could blow ME.


Did you take him up on the offer?
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: mopafeena on August 29, 2007, 01:23:08 AM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
WTF??  Who did you blow?  :)

ACTUALLY, Ritchie said he'd ship it express if HE could blow ME.


Did you take him up on the offer?
Sloppy seconds from Moss? No thanks.

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

wakavaki

Hey, the storefront disappeared. Wazzop wit dat? I was going to buy backup t-shirts.

anaconda


mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Idlehanz

Anybody else still waiting on their shipment?  I'm either getting impatient to easily, or they flat out didn't send my shirts.

anaconda

I emailed about a refund, and got my money back thru paypal.

Idlehanz

Quote from: anaconda on September 13, 2007, 07:00:56 PM
I emailed about a refund, and got my money back thru paypal.
Because it's taking so long, or they just don't have the shirts?

anaconda

cuz it went past 4 wks almost, and there's been someone here to recieve it

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

glen

not to rub it in or anything but..  I GOT MY SHIRT!  NANA NANA NA NA!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Yesterday I saw some slutty girl walking down the street with her boyfriend wearing a t-shirt 'i love my boyfriend'. Now that's a cool t-shirt. I wonder where I could buy it.

Ok, now I know what I want for Christmas.

http://www.cafepress.com/ilovesuperstore.86960396