King Buzzo's Top Five Last Meal Requests

Started by EGO the Living Planet, September 26, 2007, 09:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGO the Living Planet

From the Metro Times (a Detroit "alternative news" weekly)

Kurt Cobain faves the Melvins still rock. Here, leader King Buzzo burps up his Top Five Last Meal Requests from Death Row:

5.Robert Dale Conklin, 2005: Executed for stabbing and dismembering gay lover with a screwdriver. Filet mignon wrapped with bacon, shrimp saut

bUTTHOLEmAN

"Last words: "It's a good day to die."

Dude, he stole that from Bladerunner!!!  :shock: :shock:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Greasy Statement

yep, it was from flatliners. "wake up, it's time to die" was from blade runner. sorry for sounding like a nerd...

OfficerButtcrack

Billy Fish

Quote from: OfficerButtcrack on September 27, 2007, 07:18:01 AM
It would be pretty cool to be executed

yeah, its what I usally do on the weekends when theres nothing good on TV.

Ron Maiden

Quote from: Greasy Statement on September 26, 2007, 09:34:59 PM
yep, it was from flatliners. "wake up, it's time to die" was from blade runner. sorry for sounding like a nerd...
The band Therapy? sampled the shit out of that line

Ron Maiden

Quote from: Dudbean on September 26, 2007, 09:33:55 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 26, 2007, 09:23:56 PM
"Last words: "It's a good day to die."

Dude, he stole that from Bladerunner!!!  :shock: :shock:

Wasn't it Keifer Sutherland at the beginning of Flatliners?

This movie was one of the best Kevin Bacon "connector' movies for the bacon game at the time

anaconda

that was the first and last film with Julia Roberts  that I liked

glen

Quote from: EGO the Living Planet on September 26, 2007, 09:12:15 PM

Friday, Sept. 28, at Smalls, 10339 Conant St, Hamtramck; 313-873-1117.

http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=11824

hey ego!  find me.  I'll be the normal sized good looking guy.  dark hair.    well dressed.   possibly standing next to a 7' tall freak of nature.       also possibly in a severe drug induced seizure.     you'll know me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

Quote from: glen on September 27, 2007, 12:42:58 PM
I'll be the normal sized good looking guy.  dark hair.    well dressed.   possibly standing next to a 7' tall freak of nature.

:D

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(the) Razor

I usually don't like picture posts but that one is gold.
Don't click this

EGO the Living Planet

Quotehey ego!  find me.  I'll be the normal sized good looking guy.  dark hair.    well dressed.   possibly standing next to a 7' tall freak of nature.       also possibly in a severe drug induced seizure.     you'll know me.

Cool. I've got longish blonde hair and a beard. I have a Tank Girl tattoo on my right arm (I'll wear a sleeveless shirt). 

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Ron Maiden

was the freak suposed to be me?

if so im pissed. if not. well, then go about your day.