a new MELVINS LP...

Started by the crybaby, January 09, 2008, 02:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Cowboy

I got electroretard at my first melvins show 8)

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

mopafeena

Might be Eggnog/Lysol live maybe?
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Chomas

Electroretard is amazing and I would be happy if that was it.   But someting new would be better!

killcatley

broken hearts are for assholes

Rev. Mike

Is this gonna be on Hypertension?  Fuck Electroretard, some of that is already on vinyl, and the band was selling the CDs as recently as the fall '06 tour.   Gimme something new.

glen

Quote from: Rev. Mike on January 11, 2008, 11:10:24 AM
Fuck Electroretard,

whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!

lets not go there.

as I understand it the supposed re-issue of electroretard would be with either all new recordings or added material.

either way electroretard is genious.  so don't be dropping no "F-bombs" regarding it.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

One of the merch peeps on the POTRE tour told me about plans to release an expanded electoretard CD. She said it would be out real soon. Whatever. Anyways, wasn't there a vinyl test pressing of electoretard up on ebay about a year ago? It was a 2xLP.

Pink vinyl sounds sexy! Spill the beans crybaby! It's Friday already! Vote Quimby!
Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

bUTTHOLEmAN

Is this gonna be on Hypertension?  Fuck Electroretard, some of that is already on vinyl, and the band was selling the CDs as recently as the fall '06 tour.   Gimme something new.
Rockishell records?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Rev. Mike

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 11, 2008, 12:58:49 PM
Rockishell records?
Isn't Rockishell Crybaby's label?  Is he being that coy?

the crybaby

Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on January 11, 2008, 12:52:50 PM
Anyways, wasn't there a vinyl test pressing of electoretard up on ebay about a year ago? It was a 2xLP.

LP, not 2xLP...
...this has been the MANS RUIN testpressing (btw, kozik sold them at ebay...). there have been plans for a vinyl release of ELECTRORETARD, but just before they set the pressing  MANS RUIN broke down... :(

the crybaby

Quote from: Rev. Mike on January 11, 2008, 01:03:01 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 11, 2008, 12:58:49 PM
Rockishell records?
Isn't Rockishell Crybaby's label?  Is he being that coy?

yes, rock is hell is my label and i would kill for a melvins release on my label but since now it didn't happen...

some more news: it's a live recording

bathroom creep

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

anaconda

Hearing that, it's gotta be the Eggnog/Lysol redux, as per A Live History of Gluttony and Lust (Houdini)

___-----_____------_____

Quote from: the crybaby on January 12, 2008, 02:55:09 AM
some more news: it's a live recording

ASA period tour~??~?~!!!! 
Beauty is a Rare Thing - Ornette Coleman