Buzzo the 2nd

Started by w a s s a k a, February 10, 2008, 04:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the bloat

Oh wait, I see that its Photoshopped. But still funny. Keep up the good work.

Ron Maiden

i dont dress him  up, i photoshop him

he's never been near any kind of moose costume or rifle.

w a s s a k a

the pictures pretty cool , and i didnt know you were serious

tell that mother fucker to take them down

i wouldnt want photos of my kid pasted everywhere either

Doody the Clown

Quote from: w a s s a k a on February 15, 2008, 09:20:15 AM
i wouldnt want photos of my kid pasted everywhere either
Just on the Melvins forum.

Ron Maiden

yes on the melvins forum as the subject / topic of a thread not as you profile pic. its just weird.

Idlehanz

Quote from: armofinfant on February 11, 2008, 03:28:13 PM
i dont dress him  up, i photoshop him

I gotta be honest Armo.....After almost two years here, I really don't know what to think of you, but I do find this pic very entertaining.  You're very skilled in the Photoshop.

Kunda

why the hell not?

w a s s a k a

Quote from: armofinfant on February 15, 2008, 10:28:15 PM
yes on the melvins forum as the subject / topic of a thread not as you profile pic. its just weird.

but thats you (his father) posting the pictures here, not some random person putting it up on myspace

that is creepy

Ron Maiden

QuoteAfter almost two years here, I really don't know what to think of you,
just think of me as awesome.

Glen has actually met me. I wonder what he thinks. We've actually spent time together.

Kunda

why the hell not?

anaconda

Notice how you don't see glen chiming in with his accolades.  :o

Ron Maiden

QuoteI think there was big drama after you and Glen met!!!

holy shit youre right. at first i was like HUH? and now i remember. I tried to meet with him at the last melvins show here and he got in and i didn't but i was fully prepared to solve our situation.

for those inquiring minds, think of it as Glen "buying me a beer and me not buying him one back" type of thing.

grays harbor mafia

i know the dude thats is, maybe was by now, dating buzz's sister.. I tried to get him to score me some schwag.. But he didn't..He got me an autgraph/drawing that he personalized to me.. pretty cool...His name is ron, and he works with my stepdad.
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Erikkerik

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on February 17, 2008, 05:15:51 PM
i know the dude thats is, maybe was by now, dating buzz's sister.. I tried to get him to score me some schwag.. But he didn't..He got me an autgraph/drawing that he personalized to me.. pretty cool...His name is ron, and he works with my stepdad.

So you`ve got a personalized autograph/drawing by a guy named Ron who is or was dating Buzz's sister?

Now if that doesn`t constitute for karma I wouldn`t know what does.   8)
I have brought the great ball of crystal;
            Who can lift it?
Can you enter the great acorn of light?
But the beauty is not the madness
Tho' my errors and wrecks lie about me.
And I am not a demigod,
I cannot make it cohere.

Buick GN

Quote from: armofinfant on February 17, 2008, 01:38:58 PM
holy shit youre right. at first i was like HUH? and now i remember. I tried to meet with him at the last melvins show here and he got in and i didn't but i was fully prepared to solve our situation.

for those inquiring minds, think of it as Glen "buying me a beer and me not buying him one back" type of thing.

Have you ever sat on the floor,  in the room where your stereo is..while listening to 'Shevil'..and smoked rock?

just askin'   :)