The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cara

Quote from: dontyoutellme on October 27, 2008, 12:11:13 AM
Quote from: pinkyslim on October 03, 2008, 09:15:49 PM
Quote from: anaconda on October 03, 2008, 09:11:45 PM
Electroretard for $40+$10 shipping is fair by most standards,
when I bought the 2nd copy I paid $50!!! c'mon sister, get real.

Dude, Buzz was selling ELECTRORETARD for $10 less than a year ago in LA.
I have never seen Electroretard go for over $50.
Your a a real good rationalizer. :lol:

this was the last cd i bought! whatever tour they were selling them...i never buy cds but i saw electroretard and i had tah have eeeet. since all of my cds have been stolen (not once but twice...) i have only a few originals. 2pac, slint and melvins (electroretard and GPT reissue).

All your CDs have been stolen twice? Shit.

My CD collection keeps getting smaller but its only becuase i lend them out a lot and somehow never get them back.

moose

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on October 26, 2008, 09:38:20 PM
Melvins Baby monstorsitie for sale!!! or trade .  And i have a couple melvins shirts in size large, that unfortunalty never foit me so they are brand new.. One is a white one with the red skeleton breathin fire i got from the 06 tour, brand new.  And a Melvins Medusa head one with the red melvins writing.  Would love to trade for a shirt i dont have in XL
Grays Harbor, check yr pms!
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Does anyone have a picture of the coloured vinyl that came with the eggnog vinyl?  I think it was a barf yellow?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

JJ

anyone got one of those new belt buckles for sale??

glen

check out ebay right now.
I saw a:

Neither Here Nor There
Your Choice: Live Series
Melvins vs. Minneapolis 3CD set
The End LP

all reasonably priced at this point.  MITROWSKI must be on vacation or something.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

sorry for my ignorance but, is the book available only through ebay,used,or not necessarily?i found an italian site which says it's available for order,is it possible?wasn't out of print?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

Quote from: black stallion on October 30, 2008, 08:34:00 AM
i found an italian site which says it's available for order,is it possible?wasn't out of print?

possible I guess.  but was also under the impression it was sold-out and no longer in print.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

flyinghouses

Does anyone have a copy of Alive at the Fucker Club they are willing to sell?
.  :D
(.)(.)

/(())\

TOOL

If anybody's interested, right now on Tower.com they have a lot of older CD's on sale for $5.99 & $6.99 with free shipping on orders over $25.  I picked up Melvinsmania for $6.99.  I also got the 3 solo CD's for $5.99 & $6.99.  For some reason I never felt it necessary to have the solo CD's, but at that price I can't pass it up.
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

guitarmaggedon

Hey everyone,

I'm currently selling a Stoner Witch shirt on ebay. This is an XL  one, a bit too large for me.. :?
Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/MELVINS-Stoner-Witch-Shirt-XL-UNSANE-BORIS_W0QQitemZ250318916164QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250318916164&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1367%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I think I'll take some new pics, these one not really good in my opinion.
Thanks for looking!

guitarmaggedon

Oh, I'd be up for a trade obviously.
Before bids to be placed...

pinkyslim

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

grays harbor mafia

WOW,  i did'nt think that  they still made casette tapes!!!!!  65 bucks ofr a cassette tape!!! ahh they only made 100...  thats a pretty rare melvins piece then..
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

anaconda

thats why mine are priced $15-20 a piece.  Prick and Electroretard are $22
this format is unheard of nowadays, cassettes ruled for that brief little
period before CDs and after vinyl.

Plus they're melvins cassettes ... rare as shit!! make me an offer.