The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) flutter nuts

still bummed i didn't pick this up in 08, i think it was $5 or $8 or $14 , can't remember, still would like it.
I got the shits real bad.

TOOL

I just got an excellent condition unwrapped copy of The Trilogy on Ebay for $95.  The same person has a wrapped one for $200 (both Buy it now).
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

jules

Quote from: TOOL on July 07, 2012, 02:16:38 PM
I just got an excellent condition unwrapped copy of The Trilogy on Ebay for $95.  The same person has a wrapped one for $200 (both Buy it now).
You just got a bargain!

Dan_Halen

Quote from: jules on July 07, 2012, 02:19:48 PM
Quote from: TOOL on July 07, 2012, 02:16:38 PM
You just got a bargain!

YES you did...especially in TODAY's market  :( :( :( ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Los ticka toe rest

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dan_Halen

Los ticka toe rest

jonE5

(the) flutter nuts

i love this page, alot of the time i miss things on ebay.uk or ebay.com , since im in canada it's ebay.ca. so when people post a link to vein of ebay i don't check , i have been able to find great things

bUTTHOLEmAN

TT Underground is selling a few Melvins things from the latest art show.   Split singles are $25 plus shipping, for example.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/levarekgallery/7497979372/#in/set-72157630393845318/

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 09, 2012, 01:40:33 PM
TT Underground is selling a few Melvins things from the latest art show.   Split singles are $25 plus shipping, for example.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/levarekgallery/7497979372/#in/set-72157630393845318/
I think you and I are doing the same things at the same time again. I just emailed this guy to see if there are any juicy JSBX sleeves left.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: jules on July 09, 2012, 01:47:57 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 09, 2012, 01:40:33 PM
I think you and I are doing the same things at the same time again. I just emailed this guy to see if there are any juicy JSBX sleeves left.

I was eyeing those but $125 and I heard $35 in shipping is a lot... at least for me right now! But they are beautiful...some of my fav art show peices next to the Endless Residency Sleeves in the Deluxe Haze set I will never own.
If you get one and wanna keep the sleeve and part with the 45....holla!!! lol :lol:
Los ticka toe rest

(the) flutter nuts

Fuck this day just keeps getting better!!! I just missed this Haze BSM because my phone didn't give me the ending soon notice it should with the eBay app. Rjgtefeustjfuheudeagiurhhff

Dan_Halen

Before I go and do something stupid on ebay I will ask nicely once for,
but with little to no hope of anyone actually saying yes to...
a request for....

The Residency 8 Vinyl set Euro Rock Is Hell Edition?  :shock:

(Hook me up Crybaby! I know you got some stashed!  :lol: :lol: j/k.... but deep deep down inside not really.)
I have missed so many awesome things over the years.  :(

Los ticka toe rest

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes