The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on October 04, 2012, 06:52:35 AM
Quote from: jules on October 04, 2012, 06:43:57 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on October 04, 2012, 06:32:25 AM
:lol:
http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Melvins-Lysol/73521809?ev=bp_det
Well, if that's indeed factory sealed and has never had a sticker on it..............gotta be worth a lot, no?

sure, but that much?
There's room for offers there. He's got our attention!

@Crybaby:   do you have one?

Asharak

I'm selling a couple of Melvins CDs on ebay, sorry if ebay is frowned upon here but thought someone might be interested.
Anyway I'm selling 10 Songs on C/Z Records and Colossus of Destiny.
30 bucks for 10 Songs and 15 for Colossus, I might list some more if I can find the booklets for Prick and Electroretard.
There's also an Onya's 7" on Man's Ruin and the first feedtime LP for sale.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/creaturewiththeatombrain88/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

EvilNewWarGod

Would anyone be interested in trading any of the 51 in 51 letterpress CDs for a copy of Melvins VS Minneapolis? I have no way to get to the show on the 15th and would love to have a couple of the letterpress CDs being offered. I would prefer to get two of the letterpress for the Minneapolis set since it is 3 discs and sort of hard to find now I think. If anyone can help that would be splendid.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Asharak

Quote from: Asharak on October 05, 2012, 08:30:12 AM
I'm selling a couple of Melvins CDs on ebay, sorry if ebay is frowned upon here but thought someone might be interested.
Anyway I'm selling 10 Songs on C/Z Records and Colossus of Destiny.
30 bucks for 10 Songs and 15 for Colossus, I might list some more if I can find the booklets for Prick and Electroretard.
There's also an Onya's 7" on Man's Ruin and the first feedtime LP for sale.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/creaturewiththeatombrain88/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I listed some more Melvins CDs, Senile Animal, Nude With Boots, Houdini Live, all 5 bucks a pop. I also listed a bunch of non-Melvins CDs and 7"s, some punk stuff like Bad Brains, Circles Jerks, Danzig, Strung Out, all 5 bucks each.

cleveland rewind

i have the first 2 sugar daddy splits for trade. i would like to trade them for the first 2 sugar daddy split. as mine had coffee spilled on them and has left some staining at the top of the cover/insert.

worth a shot
i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister

Dan_Halen

Quote from: cleveland rewind on October 09, 2012, 06:18:00 PM
i have the first 2 sugar daddy splits for trade. i would like to trade them for the first 2 sugar daddy split. as mine had coffee spilled on them and has left some staining at the top of the cover/insert.

worth a shot

I read that 5 times and still can't even come close to figuring out what you are trying to do? :?
Los ticka toe rest

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Dan_Halen on October 09, 2012, 06:24:48 PM

worth a shot

I read that 5 times and still can't even come close to figuring out what you are trying to do? :?
:lol:  He should trade with himself.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

cleveland rewind

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 09, 2012, 06:25:28 PM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on October 09, 2012, 06:24:48 PM

worth a shot

:lol:  He should trade with himself.
i want uncoffee stained copies. the other person can have my mishap
i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister

spunkmonkey

Don't you think you should sweeten the deal a little?  Why would anyone go through the hassle of trading their 2 non-stained copies just to get two stained copies in return?

Mudride

I have a Gary Taxali Freak Puke I'd like to trade.  There is a split on the top of the cover but it came that way unfortunately.  Looking for other Melvins stuff if anyone is interested.