The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grindstopher

Hey, everyone!  It's been a while since I've posted on here...

Anyway, I'm looking for an XL of this design.  I've misplaced mine, over the years, and would REALLY like to have another one.

Thanks, in advance!!

Soundcheck - St. Louis, MO @The Firebird - 6/15/15

https://www.youtube.com/grindstopher

jules

I have the Wise Owl shirt (Blue - from the Stag Bundle) in Medium I'd like to swap for a Large.

DC

Quote from: jules on July 16, 2017, 10:17:28 AM
I have the Wise Owl shirt (Blue - from the Stag Bundle) in Medium I'd like to swap for a Large.

I have a shirt that says "milf bait" in large.

I'm not gonna trade it, just thought you should know.

Idlehanz

Quote from: DC on July 16, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

Which made for one of the best pics ever.

jules

Quote from: DC on July 16, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

:lol: :lol:

Anyone want to swap their blue / gold / orange / rhodamine / dark green Hung Bunny cassette for a red one?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

sglangdon

I have an Amrep Bash 15 'Bash Pack' (https://www.shoxop.com/products/official-bash-15-t-shirt-bash-pack) I'm thinking of moving on.
The T shirt is a large and never been worn. The CDs have all been opened so I could put them on my computer, but other than that they've stayed in their cases. I've kept the thing in a protective sleeve the whole time I've had it so it's still minty fresh. It's numbered '039' and it's the super rare upside down edition (okay, so I don't know why the pics came out upside down...).
I can get a photo of the shirt if ya really want, but it's still folded up in the original red plastic thing it came in.
Hit me up with an offer if you're interested. Cash is good, but I'd possibly consider trades. UK based.
Cheers!

Chief Ten Beers

Just sending out an alert of a bad ebay seller by the name of vinyl_asylum.  From San Diego area, has made about 85,000 sells. I did a last second bid and won Laughing Hyenas - Life Of Crime/You Can't Pray A Lie CD. Got it for $15.50, stated it was in VG condition. It was totally trashed, last half of the CD had a constant click/pop all through it. Made a CD-R copy, sometimes a copy of a scuffed CD comes out fine. Made no difference. Sent it back and a month later ebay just refunded me fully, after this dick wouldn't respond. Douchebag just listed the "Crawl" CD EP the other day too. Stayed away this time. Touch & Go really needs to reissue the Laughing Hyenas catalog.