Jello 5-oh Monday night

Started by Idlehanz, June 16, 2008, 01:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

M i C H e L L e

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 19, 2008, 07:39:37 PM
Quote from: glen on June 19, 2008, 01:57:01 PM
I don't want to read this thread anymore.
Think of it like, you want to take your wife to the ice cream shop, but you can't, but Hanz can, so Hanz takes your wife to the ice cream shop..what better guy to take your wife to the ice cream shop?!?  :D

:lol:
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

WeeNer

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 19, 2008, 12:55:07 AM
I've been following the Melvins since about 1991.  In that time I've been lucky enough to meet them over the years. 

That guy in the pit is exactly why I don't go down front anymore.

Wow, since 1991, I was in 1st or 2nd grade back then.  When the Melvins will be turning 25 I'll be turning 25.   What a tripp. 

If I'm liquored up enough I'll go to the pit, bad things happen though.  Last Claypool show I was at, I lost my glasses, jacket and got kicked out by security.  Good times though, good times. 
On my dick you shall sit.

Buick GN

Quote from: glen on June 19, 2008, 01:57:01 PM
I don't want to read this thread anymore.

Just think glen..you could of seen the Melvins/Jelvins sets AND seen your beloved Tigers play in the Bay. 

Once in a lifetime.

8)

Smellis

From WeeNer:

  "Good times though, good times." 
[/quote]

Speaking of Goodtimes, I met Richie Goodtimes, and he is a very good guy. I knew any friend of Moss would be a cool dude, and he is. 
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Smellis on June 19, 2008, 08:48:53 PM
From WeeNer:

  "Good times though, good times." 

Speaking of Goodtimes, I met Richie Goodtimes, and he is a very good guy. I knew any friend of Moss would be a cool dude, and he is. 
[/quote]What did he have to say?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

M i C H e L L e

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

anaconda


Smellis

 :lol:

No I did not touch the beard and there were no sexual favors even though it WAS gay pride week or month or whatever. I will stand buy what I said about Richie. He's OK in my book and also did not say anything bad about the BBS or anyone on it. He is a lot different in person than he might appear on the board, although most of what he's said on here is just him F-ing around I think   :o
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

anaconda

of course, he's untouchable. any friend of moss..etc..

Smellis

Yeah yeah I didn't forget to mention he's a friend os Moss  :o  :shock:  Speaking of Moss, he had a sweet little dog with him that he just got. His name is Henry Kissinger I think, a purebred little pug and cute as hell. That dog owned the place  8)
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 19, 2008, 08:01:06 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 19, 2008, 07:39:37 PM
Quote from: glen on June 19, 2008, 01:57:01 PM
I don't want to read this thread anymore.
Think of it like, you want to take your wife to the ice cream shop, but you can't, but Hanz can, so Hanz takes your wife to the ice cream shop..what better guy to take your wife to the ice cream shop?!?  :D
I got her a banana split  :P
i'll get her two scoops with fudge! :P
Judy is mad.🤣

WeeNer

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 19, 2008, 08:51:43 PM
Quote from: Smellis on June 19, 2008, 08:48:53 PM
From WeeNer:

  "Good times though, good times." 

Speaking of Goodtimes, I met Richie Goodtimes, and he is a very good guy. I knew any friend of Moss would be a cool dude, and he is. 
What did he have to say?
[/quote]

Yeah, I seen him walk by me with Dale a couple times.  I was near the exit just in front of the bar.  No ladybug outfit? 
On my dick you shall sit.

glen

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 19, 2008, 08:01:06 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 19, 2008, 07:39:37 PM
Quote from: glen on June 19, 2008, 01:57:01 PM
I don't want to read this thread anymore.
Think of it like, you want to take your wife to the ice cream shop, but you can't, but Hanz can, so Hanz takes your wife to the ice cream shop..what better guy to take your wife to the ice cream shop?!?  :D
I got her a banana split  :P

hey,   wow.    thanks alot guys.  what is this, the "lets all shit on glen" thread?
so you're taking my wife out, fattening her up on ice cream, giving her a banana split :( and I'm supposed to be comforted by this somehow?

it started with "we all went to the show, best time ever!" and now its "we all worked over glen's wife as a favor to him."

the way I see it you people are responsible for at least 80% of my counseling bills.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on June 20, 2008, 07:20:03 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on June 19, 2008, 08:01:06 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 19, 2008, 07:39:37 PM
Quote from: glen on June 19, 2008, 01:57:01 PM
I don't want to read this thread anymore.
Think of it like, you want to take your wife to the ice cream shop, but you can't, but Hanz can, so Hanz takes your wife to the ice cream shop..what better guy to take your wife to the ice cream shop?!?  :D
I got her a banana split  :P

hey,   wow.    thanks alot guys.  what is this, the "lets all shit on glen" thread?
so you're taking my wife out, fattening her up on ice cream, giving her a banana split :( and I'm supposed to be comforted by this somehow?

it started with "we all went to the show, best time ever!" and now its "we all worked over glen's wife as a favor to him."

the way I see it you people are responsible for at least 80% of my counseling bills.
Awwwww....I'm just funnin ya :)

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 20, 2008, 08:15:56 AM
Quote from: glen on June 20, 2008, 07:20:03 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on June 19, 2008, 08:01:06 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 19, 2008, 07:39:37 PM
Quote from: glen on June 19, 2008, 01:57:01 PM
I don't want to read this thread anymore.
Think of it like, you want to take your wife to the ice cream shop, but you can't, but Hanz can, so Hanz takes your wife to the ice cream shop..what better guy to take your wife to the ice cream shop?!?  :D
I got her a banana split  :P

hey,   wow.    thanks alot guys.  what is this, the "lets all shit on glen" thread?
so you're taking my wife out, fattening her up on ice cream, giving her a banana split :( and I'm supposed to be comforted by this somehow?

it started with "we all went to the show, best time ever!" and now its "we all worked over glen's wife as a favor to him."

the way I see it you people are responsible for at least 80% of my counseling bills.
Awwwww....I'm just funnin ya :)

He "funned" me over 2 weeks ago and I still wake up screaming in the middle of the night.


I didnt get any ice cream either.