Mike and The Melvins - Three Men and a Baby to be released.

Started by tinnitus photo, January 26, 2016, 09:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlbenson

Pre-ordered! That track definitely has some qualities of a song from the late 90's/early 00's. Happy to hear some Rutmanis-era Melvins type stuff again too! (even if its not the same)
twitter: zlbenson

jack5990

I'm not sure if anyone else got to it first, but here's a song from the release we've all been waiting for.
The song is "Chicken n Dump" .
http://noisey.vice.com/blog/mike-and-the-melvins-chicken-n-dump-stream
Boris knows and Boris likes it all

jack5990

Woops, just trawled a bit further into the board. Seems I was late.
Boris knows and Boris likes it all

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(the) Razor

Quote from: jack5990 on January 26, 2016, 07:19:11 PM
Woops, just trawled a bit further into the board. Seems I was late.

This place is full of super fans.

I saw that Sub Pop posted the video within 28 mins it had been posted in this thread.  Thought I had the scoop for once  :lol:
Don't click this

Stonergrunge

I'm gonna have to wait for a while (low funds) but I'm VERY interested since it's my Melvins favorite line-up.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

JUDY

Garnz

meezer

Quote from: ))))(((( on January 27, 2016, 07:11:03 AM
If we're comparing the two new Melvins songs i've heard this week - and yes i shall! - i have to say i prefer 'The Decay Of Lying' over 'Chicken N Dump'. Not that the latter is a bad song i just think the former is way cooler.
The Decay Of Lying is killer. One of the harder songs on War Pussy, either track 2 or 4 is straight up new Alice In Chains for the duration of the intro, then the vocals come on and it changes tempo. That cracks me up.  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

black stallion

Quote from: meezer on January 27, 2016, 07:17:34 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on January 27, 2016, 07:11:03 AM
If we're comparing the two new Melvins songs i've heard this week - and yes i shall! - i have to say i prefer 'The Decay Of Lying' over 'Chicken N Dump'. Not that the latter is a bad song i just think the former is way cooler.
The Decay Of Lying is killer. One of the harder songs on War Pussy, either track 2 or 4 is straight up new Alice In Chains for the duration of the intro, then the vocals come on and it changes tempo. That cracks me up.  :D

i might agree with )))(((
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Chief Ten Beers

Pre-ordered the "loser" white vinyl at SubPop, because it's the Melvins, and it's not a crazy price like if it was AmRep wax.
Sub Pop is scamming vinyl lovers though by charging $18 for a single vinyl LP. Gotta grab those extra few bucks :lol:. Alternative Tentacles charges $12 for new vinyl releases, and they probably need the money more.
I'll grab it on CD too wherever it's cheapest, like Amazon. Sub Pop does a shitty job on CD packaging though. Their CD releases are those usually all-cardboard gatefold crappy digipaks.