The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: rictus on April 01, 2010, 02:23:25 PM
Quote from: glen on April 01, 2010, 02:17:38 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on April 01, 2010, 08:30:29 AM
Quote from: h3r3t!c on April 01, 2010, 02:06:35 AM
strange, the shirt I bought on a German date last tour has red letters and a golden eagle. Your's is also looking like it's a bit washed out, but that might just be the photo.
There are two versions.

correction:  3 VERSIONS!    mine is black ink on black shirt.  quite cool.

I think the one JZS sold was the black on black too. So..... correction on your correction.  :)

the one I sold was Black on Black, the flash makes it look Grey......I kept the Orange on Green one.....

Idlehanz

That's what I thought, but I thought maybe there could be a third version.

glen

:x :xit exists  in my world!  I seen it! the shirt is faded. like a gray. and the print is... I can't recall. and its got unicorns and fairies on it.

if only I had the time to research.. a pic is out there.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 01, 2010, 07:56:24 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on April 01, 2010, 05:23:31 PM
[

I want that file cabinet.  Perfect for posters.
Check craigslist occassionally for flat files-file cabinets.  Sometimes business will get rid of them for dirt cheap prices.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

20 big ass drawers, I love it & so do my Melvins posters. Got em for free from my father in law, but I had to drive to Buffalo to get them.

PrickHonky

To any and all Melvinsites- I am selling some of my vinyl to pay bills. I'm sure most of you have these but if not you might find something no so lame.

Hostile Ambient Take Over - Black Stooges/Foaming $7.99
Hostile Ambient Take Over-The Fool/The Meddling Idiot/Promise Me $7.99
Hostile Ambient Take Over Little Judas Chongo $7.99
Hostile Ambient Take Over Foaming/Arny $7.99
Set Me Straight &'(2 copies) $6 each

The Melvins The End LP insert is hand numberer  007/500(willing to trade  The End for a couple XL Melvins shirts; or live shows in dvd

I will post pics of all these this weekend
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Afterbirthmilkshake

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM
I want to start a topic on this, because there's some Melvins merch I'm hungry for.  And I know there some hardcore collectors out there searching for things they may have two of, and want to trade.  I know ebay has tons of shit, but I like to keep it in the family,  so to speak.  Here's my list, of wanted items:

In no particular order.

The Oct 18, 2007 Kollective Fusion poster.  The Waldo poster.

Melvins paperweight

Melvins 8 track

Melvins skate decks ( both )

Mid 80's-mid 90's t-shirts.  Preferably XL. 

There's lots of vinyl I want.  I'm not going to list it all.  If you have something you don't want, or are willing to get rid of, let me know!

If your looking to trade or sell, post it!

pinkyslim

my MELVINS paperweight I am selling for $399.99
FREE SHIPPING :lol:
crappy photo of paperweight w/ bunny/syringe/coffee beans and candy corn.
given to me by Mackie.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Naked Rob

As a fan of the Melvins, I have decided to STOP buying out-of-print collectibles from them! YEP, I think I have enough Melvins shit to last a lifetime. Records, posters, zippos, vinyl, cd's, cassettes, shirts, etc. Also, i'd rather give my money to newer bands that i see live. Paying $25 for a three song 12" by Melvins is ridiculous. That $25 I can buy a shirt and a 12" from a touring band. I love the Melvins! I will always be a fan and see them live but, no more merch for me.
Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California

jules

Quote from: Naked Rob on April 10, 2010, 03:16:34 AM
As a fan of the Melvins, I have decided to STOP buying out-of-print collectibles from them! YEP, I think I have enough Melvins shit to last a lifetime. Records, posters, zippos, vinyl, cd's, cassettes, shirts, etc. Also, i'd rather give my money to newer bands that i see live. Paying $25 for a three song 12" by Melvins is ridiculous. That $25 I can buy a shirt and a 12" from a touring band. I love the Melvins! I will always be a fan and see them live but, no more merch for me.
Ahem, then when you've finished with that zippo would you please let me know and I'll convert it into something you can buy shirts and records with. And I'll be your best friend. Again.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on April 10, 2010, 03:50:43 AM
Quote from: Naked Rob on April 10, 2010, 03:16:34 AM
Ahem, then when you've finished with that zippo would you please let me know and I'll convert it into something you can buy shirts and records with. And I'll be your best friend. Again.

"newer bands" ?