Buzz interview

Started by ))))((((, October 09, 2021, 08:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Schuller

He still has time to come around. I listened to an old interview with Buzz from the early 90s the other day. The interviewer was asking him about jazz and Miles Davis and Buzz at the time had only "heard of" Miles and wasn't really too interested. My how times have changed!!!!

vince furnier

Quote from: John Schuller on April 04, 2024, 01:56:16 PMHe still has time to come around. I listened to an old interview with Buzz from the early 90s the other day. The interviewer was asking him about jazz and Miles Davis and Buzz at the time had only "heard of" Miles and wasn't really too interested. My how times have changed!!!!
wow. that's crazy.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Buzz & Toshi!! Interesting that he says he is working on another Melvins 1983 album plus a Melvins double drum record with Dale and Coady. Then there is this recording thing with 2 of the Napalm Death guys. Plenty more to come it seems!

https://www.thevinylguide.com/episodes/ep444-recording-melvins-with-buzz-osborne-toshi-kasai

jack5990

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 08, 2024, 01:36:42 PMBuzz & Toshi!! Interesting that he says he is working on another Melvins 1983 album plus a Melvins double drum record with Dale and Coady. Then there is this recording thing with 2 of the Napalm Death guys. Plenty more to come it seems!

https://www.thevinylguide.com/episodes/ep444-recording-melvins-with-buzz-osborne-toshi-kasai

Good to hear that there's gonna be release with Coady and Dale together again.
I wonder if there's a chance of getting Jared involved too?
I have my doubts, but It'd be a nice dream to get another Big Biz/Melvins run again one day.
Boris knows and Boris likes it all

PepsiMike

A split with Boris should be coming soon. Interesting!

the bloat

That vinyl guide interview is really good. Buzz is very excited about Tarantula Heart and now I am too after hearing him break down the process. Lots of good tidbits in the interview

John Schuller

Quote from: the bloat on April 12, 2024, 10:34:53 PMThat vinyl guide interview is really good. Buzz is very excited about Tarantula Heart and now I am too after hearing him break down the process. Lots of good tidbits in the interview

That was a fun interview. I really like The Vinyl Guide - really cool podcast.

))))((((

joelk

Love interviews up Buzzo's nostrils. It's kind of charming  :D

amazonAMAZON

Justvthink. Some new fans will only ever know Boomer Zoom Buzz.

joelk

Dumpster D

Buzz wears Glasses from the Descendants album cover.

John Schuller

Quote from: Dumpster D on April 15, 2024, 08:03:16 PMBuzz wears Glasses from the Descendants album cover.

Buzzo Goes To College

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN