STAG

Started by melvins got poop?, December 05, 2003, 08:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: blipntime
Quote from: blipntimePart of joy of vinyl for me was looking at the art work on the covers and inside. I wonder how the artwork on the Melvins releases look enlarged to fit an LP? Too bad your collection is destroyed. But now you will not have to move them anymore.

Yeah I tried to be positive about it at the time. I remember prompting my wife to grab the marshmallows as we escaped the blaze. Actually I went back in and grabbed my Gibson SG.

On the plus side it seemed to rid us of this roach problem we had following us to three different places we moved to. Smoked them fuckers out. I think they had been hiding in electronic equipment whenever we moved.

Mental Note:  Must now build fire proof vault for all my records.  :cry:
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

Vcavallo

wow.  must be stolen
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Chomas

anyone in the whole world who doesnt already own Stag should buy this copy

rhett E rock

is Stag out of print?  i read this on eBay (usually just a sales pitch half of the time).  but then i thought about it and  i haven't seen it new (let alone used) in any store in years.  which sucks because i used to have the album until my locker got broken into in Middle School.  suck.  anybody got extra copies laying around?  hehe. 

rhett E rock

yeah, it's on Amazon used for about $15 (which isn't too bad)...other prices range from $20-30.  which is just insane.  i don't know.  i'll guess i'll just keep my eyes peeled.  i seen Stag real cheap on eBay not too long ago, but when i went to bid my computer didn't want to cooperate.  pissed.  what gets me aggravated is I HAD THIS GODDAMN ALBUM ALREADY!

Branch Breaker

I found my copy at a local record store used for $8.99. Which somebody sold it to them for about $3. Who would part with Stag after listening to it? Assholes - that's who.
Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!

Stonergrunge

Only the european edition (made in Germany) is still available, but I have a doubt about the tracklist, because in amazon.co.uk it appears with a different one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002J8Y/qid=1128918969/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_11_1/202-7430548-7435057

But this was the only place on the internet where I found it with the different tracklist. Please people I need urls from other music stores in europe, just to see if the amazon english store simply made a mistake with the order of the songs.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Guts

I bought the euro release myself and the tracks are in the same order as the NA release.
No TV and no beer make Guts something something....

mopafeena

Strangely i saw a copy today in a store. It had a special import sticker on it and was a standard cd price for here of $30 AU.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Kimana Wanchoo

Weird. I saw it today in Tower Records for 10 euros, so I can't see how it's out of print. Maybe not in Europe.

As for Amazon's tracklisting, they usually get the details wrong from time to time on some releases, for example, "We Reach: The Music of the Melvins" and The Mars Volta's "Frances The Mute".

TGH

I bought mine for five bucks off Amazon. But it didn't come with the back cover. I have no idea which release it is.
This isn't a time for lectures!

klump

try some european companies:

www.cdplanet.no
www.cdon.com

rhett E rock

damn, i went to purchase it on Amazon and someone already snagged the cheapest one up.  damn.

and while we're on the subject, is Honky out of print?  same deal as Stag, never see it and when i do it's overpriced.