New interview with Dale

Started by johnnyg, December 23, 2020, 04:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beaver and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

surfling

Great interview - I guess it helps if you are prepared with some slightly different questions!

And yeah, Dale is cool. One of the coolest musicians I ever met.

Really looking forward to the album!
"Pop music is for sheep. And we are shepherds disguised as wolves."
(Laibach)

bUTTHOLEmAN

Grim will be happy to know that Dale says the LA guns/rudimentary peni/melvins flyer is fake.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on January 21, 2021, 02:24:14 PM
http://bigtakeover.com/interviews/InterviewDaleCroverMelvinsReddKross
It's funny to imagine that exchange between Dale and Buzz when he handed him the vinyl. It sounds totally like Buzz to be completely blunt back about not being able to use it. Ha. An interesting little tidbit there about the opening and closing songs on 'Working With God' being fun. Then Dale mentioning farts always being funny. I suppose that means 'Good Night Sweetheart' will feature farts in some way or another. Im not particularly enthused about that news.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on January 22, 2021, 01:49:58 AM
check another cool Dale interview (audio) http://wavve.link/filmcultpod
Melvins TV: Valentine's Day with the Dale Crover Band opening the show! I did suspect the next one would be for Valentine's Day. Makes me wonder if the 3rd Melvins TV one will feature Buzz and maybe Trevor doing the opening.

Hands First Flower

Quote from: ))))(((( on January 22, 2021, 08:39:27 AM
[...] Makes me wonder if the 3rd Melvins TV one will feature Buzz and maybe Trevor doing the opening.

That would be cool. I was listening to Freak Puke today. I like that release a LOT. I would like to hear more T.Dunn & Melvins to be honest, no lie.
What a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?

amazonAMAZON

Anyone know if Trevor is still in Eureka or Coalinga or whatever California farm town the Bungle boys are from? I remember the joint interview he and Buzz did for protonic reversal. He was in the house with the wood paneling.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards