Melvins and Down to tour

Started by MALMIFICUS, June 03, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: FART LIPS on June 19, 2009, 03:29:41 PM
what I do know is I'm being elitist on this board, not the down board. and I haven't even seen it, so fuck you down fans. I don't give a shit what ya think.
Well said fart!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

grays harbor mafia

there is nothing wrong with being an ELITIST!  its a MELVINS BOARD!!! and the melvins fans can be elitist about the melvins on the MELVINS board!! if we were talkin smack on the down board i would expect the same response that the down fans are geting from the melvins fans on the melvins board.. i don't think anybody is on the down board talking smack.   maybe JCZ under super secret spy mode!
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

FartLips

down fan's pussies got bent and now they're over here to tell us "no mas! no mas!".  listen sweethearts, leave your bitchin' at the door or buy a tampon and join the fun.  our girls can kick your asses!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Justafilthylurker

This thread is like peak retard. World retard levels are now dangerously low due to this thread.

Uncle Danny

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!

FartLips

Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on June 19, 2009, 04:02:53 PM
there is nothing wrong with being an ELITIST!  its a MELVINS BOARD!!! and the melvins fans can be elitist about the melvins on the MELVINS board!! if we were talkin smack on the down board i would expect the same response that the down fans are geting from the melvins fans on the melvins board.. i don't think anybody is on the down board talking smack.   maybe JCZ under super secret spy mode!

that's JZS, and I wouldn't waste my time. :)

Like Stee

Quote from: Justafilthylurker on June 19, 2009, 04:11:53 PM
This thread is like peak retard. World retard levels are now dangerously low due to this thread.
:lol:
Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics...
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

gnawing my nose off

Fart Clits, you come across as a twink wad and I would not share my bowl with you.
You'd think you'd be happier if the Melvins opened for Slipknot for gods sake the way you carrying on.
Ya'll keep talkin trash about Dimebag and we may have to start cuttin on Kurt Cobain so ya better watch it buddy.

nothintothenotice

Quote from: gnawing my nose off on June 19, 2009, 06:46:05 PM
Fart Clits, you come across as a twink wad and I would not share my bowl with you.
You'd think you'd be happier if the Melvins opened for Slipknot for gods sake the way you carrying on.
Ya'll keep talkin trash about Dimebag and we may have to start cuttin on Kurt Cobain so ya better watch it buddy.

HAHAHA.....kurt cobain.....fuck that guy....rag on him all you want buddy.

FartLips

i heard dimebag died when the bullet penetrated his hair.

seas of luck

Quote from: nothintothenotice on June 19, 2009, 07:12:01 PM

HAHAHA.....kurt cobain.....fuck that guy....rag on him all you want buddy.

Haha yea, I don't think anyone cares if you rag on him here.  He wasn't a good roadie.

FartLips

i heard dimebag was standing behind kurt.

Herr Honky

This Melvins/Down tour announcement is just an elaborate plan from both bands to expose the most retarded fans in their fanbase, the "cream of the crap".

Congrabulations, several of you have already been identified. Expect men in sunglasses and shiny black shoes to arrive at your doors within the next 24 hours and reward you with a complimentary bullet to the back of the head.

m3kcomp

in my case, at least, there was no need for such an elaborate scheme for me to admit I don't want to give Phil Anselmo my money...I would have volunteered that information without pause.

I'd rather pay double for a standard melvins show and let those guys get my hard earned dough...I don't want to give a penny to anyone who has said some of the shit anselmos has said over the years.

now, why there's some hardcore melvins fans getting bent about some others not being pumped about this is mindboggling...I think people like Buzz and Dale find it funnier when we lick their ass no matter what they do...and probably appreciate when there's some critical thinking going on.

my reason for not being excited about this is simple...and when I can give the melvins my money direct, as I have since 1993, I will do so. Sorry to upset the apple cart, but I didn't know that being a fan entailed blindly following everything someone does.

(this is sort of in response to Hanzy's biting post several pages back, but I guess if I got to hang backstage I'd lick ass too...god knows there will be more than pizza backstage if Down is headlining!)