Now!
I suggest this has something to do with the apocalyptic dream I had last night. It started to rain blood, and asteroids.
But I'm willing to bet that the server just went down.
Get with it, go daddy! Zilla needs to order stuff NOW!!
Try this URL:
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins (http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins)
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 05:57:29 PM
Try this URL:
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins (http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins)
That URL did work, I wasn't buying anything just check there a lot to see if they add things there unannounced like Haze does sometimes.
Quote from: ZILLA on April 06, 2014, 06:13:28 PM
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 05:57:29 PM
Try this URL:
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins (http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins)
That URL did work, I wasn't buying anything just check there a lot to see if they add things there unannounced like Haze does sometimes.
:D
Roger. Also there's a mailing list you can subscribe to so you'll be the first to know when stuff goes up!
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 06:23:49 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on April 06, 2014, 06:13:28 PM
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 05:57:29 PM
Try this URL:
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins (http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins)
That URL did work, I wasn't buying anything just check there a lot to see if they add things there unannounced like Haze does sometimes.
:D
Roger. Also there's a mailing list you can subscribe to so you'll be the first to know when stuff goes up!
Roger. What's your clearance, Clarence?
Quote from: meezer on April 06, 2014, 06:31:15 PM
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 06:23:49 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on April 06, 2014, 06:13:28 PM
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 05:57:29 PM
Try this URL:
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins (http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins)
That URL did work, I wasn't buying anything just check there a lot to see if they add things there unannounced like Haze does sometimes.
:D
Roger. Also there's a mailing list you can subscribe to so you'll be the first to know when stuff goes up!
Roger. What's your clearance, Clarence?
I'm in an Andover on a hand-over from Dover, over.
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 06:35:13 PM
Quote from: meezer on April 06, 2014, 06:31:15 PM
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 06:23:49 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on April 06, 2014, 06:13:28 PM
Quote from: jules on April 06, 2014, 05:57:29 PM
Try this URL:
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins (http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins)
That URL did work, I wasn't buying anything just check there a lot to see if they add things there unannounced like Haze does sometimes.
:D
Roger. Also there's a mailing list you can subscribe to so you'll be the first to know when stuff goes up!
Roger. What's your clearance, Clarence?
I'm in an Andover on a hand-over from Dover, over.
:lol: Roger. Victor?
Quote from: DAYSTAR on April 06, 2014, 06:44:56 PM
It's a thinly veiled attempt by our facist communist socialist government to limit the amount of money (the)melvins are allowed to obtain by means of the free market thus limiting their exercise of free speech and our right of free expression thus slowly changing perception of what free will is or should be as mandated by order of alien life forms who have working agreements with the Bilderberg's to implement the new world order.
Fuckin' Obama.
What DAYSTAR said! \:D/ =D>
I blame Dave Grohl. And Jesus.
:lol:
Quote from: DAYSTAR on April 06, 2014, 06:44:56 PM
It's a thinly veiled attempt by our facist communist socialist government to limit the amount of money (the)melvins are allowed to obtain by means of the free market thus limiting their exercise of free speech and our right of free expression thus slowly changing perception of what free will is or should be as mandated by order of alien life forms who have working agreements with the Bilderberg's to implement the new world order.
Fuckin' Obama.
This is what I was looking for thank you.