themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: jules on June 03, 2016, 06:56:25 AM

Title: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: jules on June 03, 2016, 06:56:25 AM
Prick party release, Grumpy's Minneapolis, August 11.

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/Melprick2_zpsdq6cx313.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/Melprick2_zpsdq6cx313.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: brian on June 03, 2016, 08:43:30 AM
Can only assume they'll be playing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqNSNWNsTKM

Been a long time since they played this one live too, Billy Anderson on bass in the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6rJE1nUB6U
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on June 03, 2016, 08:48:29 AM
Larry is one of my all time Fav Melvins tunes
BOB WANTS CHIPS has been hard at work covering this recently
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: brian on June 03, 2016, 08:51:01 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on June 03, 2016, 08:48:29 AM
Larry is one of my all time Fav Melvins tunes
BOB WANTS CHIPS has been hard at work covering this recently
for the best sound be sure to get your drummer a pair of gardening gloves
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on June 03, 2016, 08:51:35 AM
Quote from: brian on June 03, 2016, 08:51:01 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on June 03, 2016, 08:48:29 AM
Larry is one of my all time Fav Melvins tunes
BOB WANTS CHIPS has been hard at work covering this recently
for the best sound be sure to get your drummer a pair of gardening gloves

:lol:
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on June 03, 2016, 08:52:01 AM
I'm pretty sure my wife and i will be driving down for this!!!!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: brian on June 03, 2016, 08:53:27 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on June 03, 2016, 08:52:01 AM
I'm pretty sure my wife and i will be driving down for this!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: glen on June 03, 2016, 09:13:02 AM
Quote from: brian on June 03, 2016, 08:43:30 AM


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6rJE1nUB6U

holy dale.   sorry.. it had to be acknowledged.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 04, 2016, 10:10:43 AM
Ambition single will be available!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: homeless_dad on June 04, 2016, 02:19:27 PM
Will Mark D be attending??
:shock:
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on June 04, 2016, 02:21:11 PM
Quote from: homeless_dad on June 04, 2016, 02:19:27 PM
Will Mark D be attending??
:shock:
In red face?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: homeless_dad on June 04, 2016, 02:30:34 PM
Quote from: meezer on June 04, 2016, 02:21:11 PM
Quote from: homeless_dad on June 04, 2016, 02:19:27 PM
Will Mark D be attending??
:shock:
In red face?
Where ex-bass players go masked.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Dumpster D on June 04, 2016, 02:44:33 PM
I wish I was going with Flutter man.  :(
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 07, 2016, 11:52:20 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/UN95qnZ.jpg)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on June 07, 2016, 11:53:49 AM
 =D>
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: jules on June 13, 2016, 12:28:52 PM
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/PK_zpspjkz8r1i.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/PK_zpspjkz8r1i.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Dumpster D on June 13, 2016, 11:24:54 PM
Why come Marks face is blotched out...I STILL dont really understand the specifics and circumstances when he was out of the band.  :?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on June 13, 2016, 11:40:05 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on June 13, 2016, 11:24:54 PM
Why come Marks face is blotched out...I STILL dont really understand the specifics and circumstances when he was out of the band.  :?
I put the quote from Haze on the Album thread.


"LP back cover linocut carve. Includes post print ink swipe at my area of dissatisfaction, saving a block I would have otherwise chucked out. Likely to erroneously get certain undies in a bunch. It's just art, don't read so much into it."
Haze

Buzz was asked about why all the former bassists in an interview once and gave his most honest reply ever. He just listed them rapid fire. Something like

Matt - too dumb
The girl - made me want to kill myself
Joe - too lazy
Mark - made me want to quit making music
Kevin....

I wish I could find that again.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: macleodish on June 14, 2016, 06:56:18 AM
if any of you lovely people are attending could you pick me up a copy ?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: BERZERKER on June 14, 2016, 07:03:05 AM
That live version of Larry!!!!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (PAUL) on June 14, 2016, 01:31:16 PM
I can't make it, can you have a moment of pure digital silence for me?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: John Schuller on June 14, 2016, 01:40:01 PM
This interview covers why Mark was fired from the Melvins.

http://www.markprindle.com/kingbuzzo-i.htm
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: GiveMe45 on June 14, 2016, 03:41:15 PM
That's one of my favorite interviews with him
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on June 14, 2016, 04:17:10 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on June 14, 2016, 01:31:16 PM
I can't make it, can you have a moment of pure digital silence for me?
[-o< :D
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: dead mike on June 14, 2016, 06:55:06 PM
Fuck this Atlantic vinyl re-issue noise -- I want Prick on limited edition player-piano roll.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: homeless_dad on June 14, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
Quote from: dead mike on June 14, 2016, 06:55:06 PM
Fuck this Atlantic vinyl re-issue noise -- I want Prick on limited edition player-piano roll.
I just pre-ordered mine on Edison Cylindrical Wax.

In totally unrelated news, anyone know where to purchase an Edison Phonograph Cylinder player?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: zlbenson on June 19, 2016, 02:07:55 PM
This night followed by the Colossus of Destiny movie thing, will make for a couple of good nights for a Melvins fan.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: GrimReaper on June 20, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
August 11th is a Thursday night. I'm off Thursday night.

:-k


Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 20, 2016, 12:26:52 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on June 20, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
August 11th is a Thursday night. I'm off Thursday night.

:-k
Do it!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Idlehanz on June 20, 2016, 12:57:32 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on June 20, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
August 11th is a Thursday night. I'm off Thursday night.

:-k

I hope you have Fridays off too.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: jules on June 22, 2016, 07:27:42 AM
Merch for sale at the Party....

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/euth_zpslachk8a8.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/euth_zpslachk8a8.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on June 22, 2016, 04:38:40 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on June 20, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
August 11th is a Thursday night. I'm off Thursday night.

:-k

Come hang out with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: ))))(((( on June 23, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
Is it correct that 'Euthanasia' had only previously been available on the AmRep 'Dope-Guns-'N-Fucking In The Streets' comp? Although it does seem like it got an unofficial 7" outing at some point (going by a YouTube upload anyway.) One of the best Melvins songs and i consider it a bit of a travesty that it wasn't included on Bullhead.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: jules on June 23, 2016, 07:30:54 PM
.....more juicy merch.....

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/hou_zpstfb4wy8u.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/hou_zpstfb4wy8u.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Bigval on June 23, 2016, 08:08:25 PM
Quote from: jules on June 23, 2016, 07:30:54 PM
.....more juicy merch.....

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/hou_zpstfb4wy8u.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/hou_zpstfb4wy8u.jpg.html)

Cool frisbee!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: joelk on June 23, 2016, 11:16:20 PM
Quote from: Bigval on June 23, 2016, 08:08:25 PM


Cool frisbee!

:lol:
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: jules on June 24, 2016, 03:35:54 AM
Quote from: Lividity on August 12, 2005, 11:28:00 AM
And what about a Melvins frisbee?


Quote from: Bigval on June 23, 2016, 08:08:25 PM
Cool frisbee!

Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Anyone know how much the tickets are? Or any other information? Facebook has figured out that I don't have an account so they're making it tough for me to lurk. Either that or I'm just paranoid. I have been hittin' the conspiracy docs pretty hard on YouTube lately.  8-[
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: joelk on June 25, 2016, 07:22:55 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Anyone know how much the tickets are? Or any other information? Facebook has figured out that I don't have an account so they're making it tough for me to lurk. Either that or I'm just paranoid. I have been hittin' the conspiracy docs pretty hard on YouTube lately.  8-[

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273 (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Captain CoryCory on June 25, 2016, 07:30:56 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on June 23, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
Is it correct that 'Euthanasia' had only previously been available on the AmRep 'Dope-Guns-'N-Fucking In The Streets' comp? Although it does seem like it got an unofficial 7" outing at some point (going by a YouTube upload anyway.) One of the best Melvins songs and i consider it a bit of a travesty that it wasn't included on Bullhead.

I know there was that "Yuthanagia" flexi that had a live version of "Euthanasia" if I recall.

That said it's easily one of their best songs that didn't make any album.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Bigval on June 25, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Anyone know how much the tickets are? Or any other information? Facebook has figured out that I don't have an account so they're making it tough for me to lurk. Either that or I'm just paranoid. I have been hittin' the conspiracy docs pretty hard on YouTube lately.  8-[

Slightly off topic but when you visit a bands Facebook page do you get that annoying banner that covers like a third of the screen asking you to sign in with 'not now' being an option? I click on not now and then the banner/blocker turns into half a page and I can barely read anything.

I remember you used to be able to view Facebook pages in full without signing up or logging in.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 09:22:56 PM
Quote from: Bigval on June 25, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Anyone know how much the tickets are? Or any other information? Facebook has figured out that I don't have an account so they're making it tough for me to lurk. Either that or I'm just paranoid. I have been hittin' the conspiracy docs pretty hard on YouTube lately.  8-[

Slightly off topic but when you visit a bands Facebook page do you get that annoying banner that covers like a third of the screen asking you to sign in with 'not now' being an option? I click on not now and then the banner/blocker turns into half a page and I can barely read anything.

I remember you used to be able to view Facebook pages in full without signing up or logging in.


Yes, Yes!!! Exactly! It fucking sucks and I lose patience after about ten seconds!
Okay, glad I'm not the only one.

Quote from: joelk on June 25, 2016, 07:22:55 PM

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273 (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273)

Thanks!
*edit- Ticket bought! I hope that Reaper fella makes it out. That Idle fella better be there too! Brian and JUDY too, woohoo and who knows, maybe I'll finally get to meet my email pal JoelK! Also, I'm glad it's inside this time around. I might have to bring the kids to the movie depending on the starting time.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: ))))(((( on June 26, 2016, 04:10:56 AM
Quote from: Bigval on June 25, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
I remember you used to be able to view Facebook pages in full without signing up or logging in.
Yeah that was what eventually made me take the plunge into signing up. A bit annoying but i don't mind too much because i only use it for following bands anyway.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: GiveMe45 on June 26, 2016, 10:33:47 AM
Eyeballing airfare prices.....
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 26, 2016, 12:13:28 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on June 26, 2016, 10:33:47 AM
Eyeballing airfare prices.....

(http://i.imgur.com/kaAEYpv.gif)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: joelk on June 26, 2016, 07:09:22 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 09:22:56 PM
Quote from: Bigval on June 25, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Anyone know how much the tickets are? Or any other information? Facebook has figured out that I don't have an account so they're making it tough for me to lurk. Either that or I'm just paranoid. I have been hittin' the conspiracy docs pretty hard on YouTube lately.  8-[

Slightly off topic but when you visit a bands Facebook page do you get that annoying banner that covers like a third of the screen asking you to sign in with 'not now' being an option? I click on not now and then the banner/blocker turns into half a page and I can barely read anything.

I remember you used to be able to view Facebook pages in full without signing up or logging in.


Yes, Yes!!! Exactly! It fucking sucks and I lose patience after about ten seconds!
Okay, glad I'm not the only one.

Quote from: joelk on June 25, 2016, 07:22:55 PM

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273 (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273)

Thanks!
*edit- Ticket bought! I hope that Reaper fella makes it out. That Idle fella better be there too! Brian and JUDY too, woohoo and who knows, maybe I'll finally get to meet my email pal JoelK! Also, I'm glad it's inside this time around. I might have to bring the kids to the movie depending on the starting time.

Yes! I thought that this account must be you! Now I know for sure, Minneapolis Kid! I'm pumped to meet you in the flesh as well!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 26, 2016, 07:20:40 PM
Quote from: joelk on June 26, 2016, 07:09:22 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 09:22:56 PM
Quote from: Bigval on June 25, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Anyone know how much the tickets are? Or any other information? Facebook has figured out that I don't have an account so they're making it tough for me to lurk. Either that or I'm just paranoid. I have been hittin' the conspiracy docs pretty hard on YouTube lately.  8-[

Slightly off topic but when you visit a bands Facebook page do you get that annoying banner that covers like a third of the screen asking you to sign in with 'not now' being an option? I click on not now and then the banner/blocker turns into half a page and I can barely read anything.

I remember you used to be able to view Facebook pages in full without signing up or logging in.


Yes, Yes!!! Exactly! It fucking sucks and I lose patience after about ten seconds!
Okay, glad I'm not the only one.

Quote from: joelk on June 25, 2016, 07:22:55 PM

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273 (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273)

Thanks!
*edit- Ticket bought! I hope that Reaper fella makes it out. That Idle fella better be there too! Brian and JUDY too, woohoo and who knows, maybe I'll finally get to meet my email pal JoelK! Also, I'm glad it's inside this time around. I might have to bring the kids to the movie depending on the starting time.

Yes! I thought that this account must be you! Now I know for sure, Minneapolis Kid! I'm pumped to meet you in the flesh as well!

Me too buddy!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Bigval on June 26, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on June 26, 2016, 04:10:56 AM
Quote from: Bigval on June 25, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
I remember you used to be able to view Facebook pages in full without signing up or logging in.
Yeah that was what eventually made me take the plunge into signing up. A bit annoying but i don't mind too much because i only use it for following bands anyway.

Yeah me too as so many bands/artists only have FB pages these days and it being so unbearable to view with that shit all over the page so I signed up and like you just created an account to see what bands/artists I'm into are doing.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Idlehanz on June 26, 2016, 09:30:26 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 09:22:56 PM

*edit- Ticket bought! I hope that Reaper fella makes it out. That Idle fella better be there too! Brian and JUDY too, woohoo and who knows, maybe I'll finally get to meet my email pal JoelK! Also, I'm glad it's inside this time around. I might have to bring the kids to the movie depending on the starting time.

I'll be there. 

It's not official but we may have two showings.  Early evening and late evening. 
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on June 26, 2016, 09:31:43 PM
Quote from: Bigval on June 26, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
...just created an account to see what bands/artists I'm into are doing.
This. All day long.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 26, 2016, 10:19:19 PM
Quote from: meezer on June 26, 2016, 09:31:43 PM
Quote from: Bigval on June 26, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
...just created an account to see what bands/artists I'm into are doing.
This. All day long.

I tried awhile back and I just can't do it. If there was a way to block every single comment then I might try again.

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 26, 2016, 09:30:26 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 09:22:56 PM

*edit- Ticket bought! I hope that Reaper fella makes it out. That Idle fella better be there too! Brian and JUDY too, woohoo and who knows, maybe I'll finally get to meet my email pal JoelK! Also, I'm glad it's inside this time around. I might have to bring the kids to the movie depending on the starting time.

I'll be there. 

It's not official but we may have two showings.  Early evening and late evening. 

Need a ride from the airport, you big sexy man?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Idlehanz on June 26, 2016, 10:43:53 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 26, 2016, 10:19:19 PM
Quote from: meezer on June 26, 2016, 09:31:43 PM
Quote from: Bigval on June 26, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
...just created an account to see what bands/artists I'm into are doing.
This. All day long.

I tried awhile back and I just can't do it. If there was a way to block every single comment then I might try again.

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 26, 2016, 09:30:26 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 09:22:56 PM

*edit- Ticket bought! I hope that Reaper fella makes it out. That Idle fella better be there too! Brian and JUDY too, woohoo and who knows, maybe I'll finally get to meet my email pal JoelK! Also, I'm glad it's inside this time around. I might have to bring the kids to the movie depending on the starting time.

I'll be there. 

It's not official but we may have two showings.  Early evening and late evening. 

Need a ride from the airport, you big sexy man?

Probably!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (PAUL) on June 27, 2016, 06:52:03 PM
I kind of wish there was a plug in to web browsers like ad block software for comments on websites. At least most are at the bottom of the page. Also a friend of mine moderates the website of a paper and had this to say: Curious whether there are people in your community who are racist garbage? Try moderating the comments on a website! You'll soon find that everyone is garbage and life is a dumpster fire.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 27, 2016, 09:16:48 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on June 26, 2016, 10:43:53 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 26, 2016, 10:19:19 PM
Quote from: meezer on June 26, 2016, 09:31:43 PM
Quote from: Bigval on June 26, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
...just created an account to see what bands/artists I'm into are doing.
This. All day long.

I tried awhile back and I just can't do it. If there was a way to block every single comment then I might try again.

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 26, 2016, 09:30:26 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 09:22:56 PM

*edit- Ticket bought! I hope that Reaper fella makes it out. That Idle fella better be there too! Brian and JUDY too, woohoo and who knows, maybe I'll finally get to meet my email pal JoelK! Also, I'm glad it's inside this time around. I might have to bring the kids to the movie depending on the starting time.

I'll be there. 

It's not official but we may have two showings.  Early evening and late evening. 

Need a ride from the airport, you big sexy man?

Probably!

Alright! I better get more than a back rub this time! The whole "I'm tired" ain't gonna work on me this time around.
I'm a lonely, lonely man.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 27, 2016, 09:45:03 PM
A friend of mine was telling me that the Melvins are going to be "Playing" Prick in it's entirety....while the idea sounds like it could be pretty interesting, seeing that there's only what two songs, songs on the whole thing has me thinking he don't know nothin'. I also don't know nothin'. Any word on the legitimacy of that? Speaking of asking more questions, who's slappin' bass this go around?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 11:34:10 AM
I'm glad you were able to sort all that out  8)

I'm really looking forward to this event.

...And the movie, too. Very excited to see it.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:37:10 AM
Quote from: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 11:34:10 AM
I'm glad you were able to sort all that out  8)

I'm really looking forward to this event.

...And the movie, too. Very excited to see it.

Doing the best I can.

Do you still want the Godzilla month from my calendar?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 11:44:38 AM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:37:10 AM
Quote from: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 11:34:10 AM
I'm glad you were able to sort all that out  8)

I'm really looking forward to this event.

...And the movie, too. Very excited to see it.

Doing the best I can.

Do you still want the Godzilla month from my calendar?

Yeah, save it for me! If you wanna. No biggie if you can't. I am up to my knees in things and stuff and I sometimes feel like I am drowning. But hey, one extra paper stock shouldn't bring the whole place down.

B had a Godzilla calendar custom made for me that I am using this year. It has stills from the showa series movies (1954- 1975) sequentially starting with 1954 for January and onward, yadda yadda. It is cool  8)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:59:51 AM
Quote from: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 11:44:38 AM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:37:10 AM
Quote from: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 11:34:10 AM
I'm glad you were able to sort all that out  8)

I'm really looking forward to this event.

...And the movie, too. Very excited to see it.

Doing the best I can.

Do you still want the Godzilla month from my calendar?

Yeah, save it for me! If you wanna. No biggie if you can't. I am up to my knees in things and stuff and I sometimes feel like I am drowning. But hey, one extra paper stock shouldn't bring the whole place down.

B had a Godzilla calendar custom made for me that I am using this year. It has stills from the showa series movies (1954- 1975) sequentially starting with 1954 for January and onward, yadda yadda. It is cool  8)

I got it set aside for ya. That Brian, what is he? Some kind of Gentleman or something? Man! (That's pretty fucking awesome! I wish he was my boyfriend too! :wink:)
I hope you're doing okay. Let me know if you wanna break and hang out or something. Probably a good idea to give you the Godzilla month before the Prick show. I'm sure you'd rather not have to carry it around with you!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 12:04:32 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:59:51 AM
That Brian, what is he? Some kind of Gentleman or something? Man! (That's pretty fucking awesome! I wish he was my boyfriend too! :wink:)

:lol:

and so handsome :love: I'm a lucky gal.

My schedule is freakishly open right now - for the next two weeks at least. I really should start working on stuff for the fall pretty soon but I am getting really used to this - not a whole lot of responsibility at the moment - kinda time. man, this is nice. My mind needed it, big time.
I'm down to hang if you wanna lunch or something soon. Lemme know! Send me a message if you want so we don't have to bungle up this thread  :lol:
Also - Are you going to BIG BIZ on friday?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 12:31:28 PM
Quote from: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 12:04:32 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:59:51 AM
That Brian, what is he? Some kind of Gentleman or something? Man! (That's pretty fucking awesome! I wish he was my boyfriend too! :wink:)

Also - Are you going to BIG BIZ on friday?

AWW FUCK! I didn't know they were coming. I can't afford it and I have Daddy Duty that night too. I had to scrape the change drawer in my car just to pull together the money for the ticket too the Prick party.
Oh well.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 11:28:41 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 12:31:28 PM
Quote from: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 12:04:32 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:59:51 AM
That Brian, what is he? Some kind of Gentleman or something? Man! (That's pretty fucking awesome! I wish he was my boyfriend too! :wink:)

Also - Are you going to BIG BIZ on friday?

AWW FUCK! I didn't know they were coming. I can't afford it and I have Daddy Duty that night too. I had to scrape the change drawer in my car just to pull together the money for the ticket too the Prick party.
Oh well.

:(

awe, well. LIFE. I'm really looking forward to seeing them as a two piece again. Even though I'll miss Scott. It should be good.

See ya soon, buddy

Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: GiveMe45 on July 02, 2016, 06:42:56 PM
Airfare purchased!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on July 02, 2016, 07:05:23 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 02, 2016, 06:42:56 PM
Airfare purchased!

Cool man cool

I'll be on the lookout for the giant beard
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on July 03, 2016, 01:08:16 AM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 02, 2016, 06:42:56 PM
Airfare purchased!

Does it coincidence with the other Beards itinerary?
It would be awesome to go pick up TWO beard's cruising the airport! Shit I might even though in the kids!
Hmmm. One of the Ryan's will have to bitch it in the back. I wonder which one it's going to be?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: ))))(((( on July 10, 2016, 04:59:54 AM
Is this event purely to buy the Amrep Prick re-release or an actual Melvins show too? Performing the record or parts of it perhaps?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: GiveMe45 on July 10, 2016, 11:29:05 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on July 10, 2016, 04:59:54 AM
Is this event purely to buy the Amrep Prick re-release or an actual Melvins show too? Performing the record or parts of it perhaps?
It's also my sister's birthday.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on July 10, 2016, 12:37:24 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 10, 2016, 11:29:05 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on July 10, 2016, 04:59:54 AM
Is this event purely to buy the Amrep Prick re-release or an actual Melvins show too? Performing the record or parts of it perhaps?
It's also my sister's birthday.

is her name Lisa?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLIUlaJsGwU
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 12:49:56 PM
i will be in LA buying up all the limited vinyl.
good luck on the scraps.. 8)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on July 10, 2016, 01:13:19 PM
Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 12:49:56 PM
i will be in LA buying up all the limited vinyl.
good luck on the scraps.. 8)

Thanks. Go buy yourself a cola, you've earned it.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 01:23:05 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 10, 2016, 01:13:19 PM
Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 12:49:56 PM
i will be in LA buying up all the limited vinyl.
good luck on the scraps.. 8)

Thanks. Go buy yourself a cola, you've earned it.

someone will buy one for me. 8)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on July 10, 2016, 01:58:43 PM
Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 01:23:05 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 10, 2016, 01:13:19 PM
Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 12:49:56 PM
i will be in LA buying up all the limited vinyl.
good luck on the scraps.. 8)

Thanks. Go buy yourself a cola, you've earned it.

someone will buy one for me. 8)

Well then, better make is a Cherry Coke
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on July 10, 2016, 02:33:49 PM
http://youtu.be/x5go-8MA6mU
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: rictus on July 10, 2016, 02:36:15 PM
pinky's talking about another prick re-release 'party'.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on July 10, 2016, 02:40:46 PM
Quote from: rictus on July 10, 2016, 02:36:15 PM
pinky's talking about another prick re-release 'party'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zbt_R_d_V4

Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on July 10, 2016, 04:24:00 PM
From the fb page:
"Upcoming tour we'll have really expensive vinyl and really cheap CD's of this small run HAZE XXL art cover re-issue from AmRep."

Any guess as to how much they'll be charging for the Prick LPs? I'd say no less than $30. I'd like to fill in the gaps and have this one on vinyl, but don't think I'll pay that much for it.
As for reissue CDs, those should be the simple cardboard sleeves for $5. I have the original jewelcase, so I won't need that just for the drawn/altered art.

With all these reissues, when is Ipecac gonna do a vinyl release of Colossus Of Destiny? Long overdue.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 06:33:37 PM
my guess is $65.00 per release.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: joelk on July 10, 2016, 07:10:46 PM
Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 06:33:37 PM
my guess is $65.00 per release.

That sounds right considering the cost of recent releases like this.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Captain CoryCory on July 10, 2016, 07:12:09 PM
I'd have guessed 50 myself. I'm more interested in the Euthanasia 7" if there's any left.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: GiveMe45 on July 10, 2016, 09:31:35 PM
If I remember correctly, last year at Bash the Night Goat 10' was $40.  I definitely want one of the Euthanasia vinyls.  Not sure about Prick but ask me again that day after a few beers.....
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Stonergrunge on July 13, 2016, 09:06:59 PM
I would like to know if there's going to be a CD version of Prick. I don't care about the LP but a CD would be great.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: jules on July 14, 2016, 06:35:16 AM
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/eu_zpsmyudrp02.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/eu_zpsmyudrp02.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on July 14, 2016, 05:13:55 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 13, 2016, 09:06:59 PM
I would like to know if there's going to be a CD version of Prick. I don't care about the LP but a CD would be great.

Again:
From the fb page:
"Upcoming tour we'll have really expensive vinyl and really cheap CD's of this small run HAZE XXL art cover re-issue from AmRep."
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Stonergrunge on July 14, 2016, 05:44:19 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on July 14, 2016, 05:13:55 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 13, 2016, 09:06:59 PM
I would like to know if there's going to be a CD version of Prick. I don't care about the LP but a CD would be great.

Again:
From the fb page:
"Upcoming tour we'll have really expensive vinyl and really cheap CD's of this small run HAZE XXL art cover re-issue from AmRep."

Well, I honestly had my doubts since I only have seen the LP so far... but sure, probably there's going to be Prick on CD too.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: GiveMe45 on July 14, 2016, 06:57:07 PM
I still have my original Prick cd that I bought the day it came out.  Who wants to touch me??
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: von grip on July 14, 2016, 08:35:10 PM
i need that euthanasia 7" in my life
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on July 18, 2016, 04:50:21 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 14, 2016, 05:44:19 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on July 14, 2016, 05:13:55 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 13, 2016, 09:06:59 PM
I would like to know if there's going to be a CD version of Prick. I don't care about the LP but a CD would be great.

Again:
From the fb page:
"Upcoming tour we'll have really expensive vinyl and really cheap CD's of this small run HAZE XXL art cover re-issue from AmRep."

Well, I honestly had my doubts since I only have seen the LP so far... but sure, probably there's going to be Prick on CD too.

Extremely valid inquiry.

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 14, 2016, 06:57:07 PM
I still have my original Prick cd that I bought the day it came out.  Who wants to touch me??

Me too! Maybe we could touch each other...... :-"
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Garnz on July 22, 2016, 05:03:58 AM
Anyone here with an extra ticket for the event? Got only one and I need a second one...
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on July 22, 2016, 07:45:24 AM
Quote from: Garnz on July 22, 2016, 05:03:58 AM
Anyone here with an extra ticket for the event? Got only one and I need a second one...
I know a guy.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: GiveMe45 on July 22, 2016, 08:56:14 AM
Sold out?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Captain CoryCory on July 22, 2016, 09:24:37 AM
I want the Euthanasia more than the Prick.

Hell I already own a 12" Prick along with a 12" Honky!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Dumpster D on July 22, 2016, 12:34:57 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 14, 2016, 06:57:07 PM
I still have my original Prick cd that I bought the day it came out.  Who wants to touch me??

I will touch your prick.  :P
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Dumpster D on July 22, 2016, 12:35:30 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on July 22, 2016, 09:24:37 AM
I want the Euthanasia more than the Prick.

Hell I already own a 12" Prick along with a 12" Honky!

I got a Twelve inch prick too, except mine is not made of Vinyl.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Garnz on July 23, 2016, 05:05:38 AM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 22, 2016, 08:56:14 AM
Sold out?

Yes...
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 25, 2016, 12:41:45 PM
(https://s31.postimg.org/6zqvl8qvv/13770238_10154226058592040_3231302500242720488_n.jpg)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: >>>JZS<<< on July 26, 2016, 06:58:36 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 25, 2016, 12:41:45 PM
(https://s31.postimg.org/6zqvl8qvv/13770238_10154226058592040_3231302500242720488_n.jpg)

Sooooo nice.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Mints on July 26, 2016, 07:04:00 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 25, 2016, 12:41:45 PM
(https://s31.postimg.org/6zqvl8qvv/13770238_10154226058592040_3231302500242720488_n.jpg)

Waaaaaait a minute. Is that Dale's $5 thumb?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Alex- on July 27, 2016, 12:23:52 PM
Those look really cool, hope I can grab one from shoxop at some point.. Reckon not much are left though.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: anaconda on July 27, 2016, 12:29:17 PM
Quote from: Mints on July 26, 2016, 07:04:00 PM
Waaaaaait a minute. Is that Dale's $5 thumb?

:D I think only you and I get this comment
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Mints on July 29, 2016, 06:22:51 PM
Quote from: anaconda on July 27, 2016, 12:29:17 PM
Quote from: Mints on July 26, 2016, 07:04:00 PM
Waaaaaait a minute. Is that Dale's $5 thumb?

:D I think only you and I get this comment

Wanna bet?  :D
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on July 29, 2016, 06:27:23 PM
Quote from: Mints on July 29, 2016, 06:22:51 PM
Quote from: anaconda on July 27, 2016, 12:29:17 PM
Quote from: Mints on July 26, 2016, 07:04:00 PM
Waaaaaait a minute. Is that Dale's $5 thumb?

:D I think only you and I get this comment

Wanna bet?  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSxBrDlGKQ
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: anaconda on July 30, 2016, 10:42:20 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 26, 2016, 07:04:00 PM
I don't understand

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=15040.msg479164#msg479164 (http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=15040.msg479164#msg479164)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: anaconda on July 30, 2016, 08:53:38 PM

Back on topic, the Prick Release Party is now SOLD OUT

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273?aff=ebrowse (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273?aff=ebrowse)

(http://thesickos.free.fr/prickparty.png)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: The Minneapolis Kid on July 31, 2016, 11:27:30 PM
Quote from: Garnz on July 23, 2016, 05:05:38 AM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 22, 2016, 08:56:14 AM
Sold out?

Yes...

sweet...
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Joe Blow on August 08, 2016, 10:45:51 AM
Well I guess I'm the chump on the block.  So does anyone happen to have a spare ticket to the show Thursday?  I'd be forever greatful to take it out of your hands.   [-o&lt;
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Joe Blow on August 10, 2016, 10:55:15 AM
Starting to panic a bit now.  Still no one out there with a spare ticket to the show!?  MELVINS!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on August 10, 2016, 11:10:13 AM
Did I read that a certain Canadian isn't going? Here's a buyer. Make this poor chump's, er, I mean... make this nice kid's day.  O:)
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on August 10, 2016, 01:04:39 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 10, 2016, 11:10:13 AM
Did I read that a certain Canadian isn't going? Here's a buyer. Make this poor chump's, er, I mean... make this nice kid's day.  O:)

Tix only lasted 2 min after my first post on The Facebook.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on August 10, 2016, 01:29:35 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 10, 2016, 01:04:39 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 10, 2016, 11:10:13 AM
Did I read that a certain Canadian isn't going? Here's a buyer. Make this poor chump's, er, I mean... make this nice kid's day.  O:)

Tix only lasted 2 min after my first post on The Facebook.
I didn't see it. Hope everything's ok
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: FartLips on August 10, 2016, 01:55:31 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 10, 2016, 01:29:35 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 10, 2016, 01:04:39 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 10, 2016, 11:10:13 AM
Did I read that a certain Canadian isn't going? Here's a buyer. Make this poor chump's, er, I mean... make this nice kid's day.  O:)

Tix only lasted 2 min after my first post on The Facebook.
I didn't see it. Hope everything's ok
to miss a melvins show after buying tix is definitely a sign of a behind the scenes tragedy, unless your name is glen(ana). :lol: 


Ps, hope everything really is ok!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Joe Blow on August 10, 2016, 03:07:29 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 10, 2016, 01:04:39 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 10, 2016, 11:10:13 AM
Did I read that a certain Canadian isn't going? Here's a buyer. Make this poor chump's, er, I mean... make this nice kid's day.  O:)

Tix only lasted 2 min after my first post on The Facebook.

Bummer!  I guess I'd have never had a chance at those as I'm not on Facebook.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on August 10, 2016, 03:14:22 PM
Quote from: Joe Blow on August 10, 2016, 03:07:29 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 10, 2016, 01:04:39 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 10, 2016, 11:10:13 AM
Did I read that a certain Canadian isn't going? Here's a buyer. Make this poor chump's, er, I mean... make this nice kid's day.  O:)

Tix only lasted 2 min after my first post on The Facebook.

Bummer!  I guess I'd have never had a chance at those as I'm not on Facebook.
You will be. None of us used to be on there.
Bands used to have websites and shit.
This just in-  :o 

the entire universe is heading towards Facebook.  #-o
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: meezer on August 10, 2016, 03:17:08 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on August 10, 2016, 03:16:00 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 10, 2016, 03:14:22 PM
the entire universe is heading towards Facebook.
Even black-holes are consumed into the all powerful vortex!!
With a hashtag even!  :lol:
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on August 10, 2016, 05:06:02 PM
Bummer you can't make it, Flutter! We'll see you next time duder
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on August 10, 2016, 05:21:50 PM
Quote from: Joe Blow on August 10, 2016, 10:55:15 AM
Starting to panic a bit now.  Still no one out there with a spare ticket to the show!?  MELVINS!

DON'T PANIC! Show up, you might get lucky
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Joe Blow on August 10, 2016, 06:24:27 PM
I just CAN'T do the Facebook thing.  My cheap morals won't allow.  I'm definitely going to show up.  If anything, I'll bust into the gig!  That'd be punk rock, right?  King Buzzo should appreciate that!   :later: :buzz:
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: FartLips on August 10, 2016, 06:55:07 PM
Quote from: Joe Blow on August 10, 2016, 06:24:27 PM
I just CAN'T do the Facebook thing.  My cheap morals won't allow.  I'm definitely going to show up.  If anything, I'll bust into the gig!  That'd be punk rock, right?  King Buzzo should appreciate that!   :later: :buzz:
gotta try. I drove from Nashville to Atlanta for a sebadoh gig and got in on somebodys plus one on the guest list. A cutie too!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on August 11, 2016, 01:40:16 AM
made this for flutter

(http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/robotsindetroit/Screen%20Shot%202016-08-11%20at%201.36.36%20AM_zpsmkp84ffy.png) (http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/robotsindetroit/media/Screen%20Shot%202016-08-11%20at%201.36.36%20AM_zpsmkp84ffy.png.html)

5.5x8.5 ink on coldpress paper
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Dumpster D on August 11, 2016, 02:37:35 AM
Did you ever see Detroit Rock city....SHOW UP! Be there! If you dont get in you dont get in, but you Gotta TRY!

How bad you actually need to see the show! Show up and talk to people, someone will help you out!

I dont know if you remember my last melvins show experience but tickets got sold out and I had to order them through some online scalpers...Guys were in line with me asking if I had a Ticket...I told them to talk to Walsby or Macdonald and sure enough they were all shaking my hand in line at the merch table cuz They bumped into Steve Like I said and he put them in on the guest list, so After my whole huge ordeal getting tickets I could have done like I should have.

but there you go...you got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: deatheats on August 11, 2016, 09:22:55 AM
Have fun tonight everybody!
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: JUDY on August 11, 2016, 12:21:00 PM
Those of you shipping in today....brace yourselves. It is a muggy one  :(
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Dumpster D on August 12, 2016, 12:21:19 AM
Apparently the Temperature is going for the high score Friday...supposed to be like 38 Degrees (thats 43 with the humidex)  :(
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Idlehanz on August 12, 2016, 02:08:08 AM
Quote from: JUDY on August 11, 2016, 12:21:00 PM
Those of you shipping in today....brace yourselves. It is a muggy one  :(

Good god the humidity tonight was insane. 
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: joelk on August 12, 2016, 08:26:22 AM
I had the most fantastic night! Got to chat with Judy!!! Got to meet GiveMe45, who is a totally nice and excellent guy, somebody I hope to have the privilege of seeing again at future Melvins/Grumpy's events. I GOT TO SEE HAZE PLAY BASS FOR GAY WITCH ABORTION (which has actually been a desire of mine for what seems like forever now), and the guy totally shreds! That alone almost made my night--and after they wrapped up their set, Haze made a joke about having twenty songs on the setlist but Jesse didn't want to play them. So then I jokingly suggested he do a solo Halo of Flies reunion and he just laughed and said, "Never!"

Melvins were tight and excellent as usual. Steven is perhaps my new favorite Melvins bass player, for whatever that's worth. This trio clearly has so much fun and energy playing together. Just fantastic all around.

I think they played a shorter set than usual. No Bloated Pope. No Night Goat. Probably a few others were cut too, but the set still felt complete and natural and well-balanced.

It was also my lady friend's first time seeing the Melvins, and she loved their set--so it was extra special getting to go to a show with her so she could see my all-time favorite band.

Awesome, awesome night! I haven't seen the Melvins live since Chicago 2011, and this felt like the perfect way back. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Can't wait for next time.
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: Helen83 on August 16, 2016, 08:51:41 AM
What happened with Stag? Is Haze working his magic on the Stag sleeve?
Title: Re: Prick Re-release Party
Post by: buddy holiday on August 16, 2016, 09:56:32 AM
a haze version of stag is confirmed, but was never announced for the prick show.... this will likely come in a few weeks month...
Title: Prick Reissue
Post by: jules on November 04, 2016, 11:18:34 AM
Prick test pressing sleeves:

(http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7247/xuKREj.jpg)