The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkyslim

recent MELVINS swag won on E-bay..
Won for 64 clams.

[attachment deleted by admin]

PrickHonky

I have an extra copy of Melvins Set Me Straight 7" if anyone is interested in trading for it. I am looking for any Melvins 7" that I don't have(the one's I have are Melvins Hooch pic disc, Dale Crover Drumb, Set Me Straight, and 4 of the H.A.T. singles. Please help me get rid of it
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

jules

I have these for sale (I'll put them here first in case anybody's interested; if not you can watch me fail on ebay again!)

MELVINS - MESSAGE SAVED 7"   NM/NM  60.00 GP pounds
THE BIG ONE LP + BOOKLET (WITH STEELPOLE MELVINS TASK FORCE) VG/VG 25.00 GP pounds

PrickHonky

I am looking to sell my copy of A Senile Animal 4 LP set. It is the multi-colored one and has never been played. I am asking $60 for it plus shipping. If anyone is interested, drop me a line
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

jules

The foetus just sold for $565. Anybody  here lucky enough to be the owner......Cara.....?

Virtual Stupidity

On vancouver craigslist i found stoner witch and I called the guy and he sold it the day before for $110! and 3 weeks later i grabbed a good condition stoner witch LP for $10!!!! I felt like giving him more but.....

>>>JZS<<<

Winning bidder will get  3 bonus Melvins items that are well over 10 years old.
   None of the extras were available for retail sales & the winning bidder will have
   to choose the 3rd bonus item from 2 items.    Thanks And Good Luck !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230454008102&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT                                                

h3r3t!c

strange, the shirt I bought on a German date last tour has red letters and a golden eagle. Your's is also looking like it's a bit washed out, but that might just be the photo.

Idlehanz

Quote from: h3r3t!c on April 01, 2010, 02:06:35 AM
strange, the shirt I bought on a German date last tour has red letters and a golden eagle. Your's is also looking like it's a bit washed out, but that might just be the photo.
There are two versions.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 01, 2010, 08:30:29 AM
There are two versions.

It pays to buy from the JZS....

"Hey Skullball,
I'm sending you 2 different Melvins 'Stag' promo stickers with your shirt
as a little bonus. I will also send you one of two Melvins promo 'flats' which
are slightly used. Would you prefer 'Houdini' or 'Stoner Witch' ? "

.....it's going Down Unda.  :D

glen

There are two versions.

correction:  3 VERSIONS!    mine is black ink on black shirt.  quite cool.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

Quote from: glen on April 01, 2010, 02:17:38 PM
There are two versions.

correction:  3 VERSIONS!    mine is black ink on black shirt.  quite cool.

I think the one JZS sold was the black on black too. So..... correction on your correction.  :)

glen

there are actually 3 versions.  a washed out black with I-want-to-say gray ink.   a true black with red and gold.  and a black on black.
a correction to a correction to a...   I'm not sure what the hell we're even talking about anymore.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus