MELVINS LP TBSM FOR SALE NOW!

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, January 27, 2011, 09:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 02:12:57 PM
holy crap i snagged one!
FINALLY.
looks like the site is down. Not working on my pc or macbook.
WOW
I am still waiting for the Jones Cover. I am willing to TRADE Buzzo for Adam Jones if i like it, and if i can get it. Also willing to trade for a uncensored LYSOL LP, NO BLACK TAPE and A prick/honky lp ETC.

UPDATE, now it works 2 mins later, says sold out.
WOW.

There's a Lysol with no tape from Germany at discogs.com.
I asked him if there had ever been any tape on it and he said he couldn't categorically say one way or another.
Friendly chap, maybe you could get him to send you some photos. I was tempted but I really want one that I know has never had tape on it.

camaroballa22

thats weird. I was only refreshing every couple of seconds. For a while there, because of the traffic i assume, the refresh would take 15 seconds MINIMUM.
When you were refreshing, were you getting the new page every 1 or 2 seconds??
"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

psychonaut

Actually it really bogged down during the last few minutes then it seemed to pick back up again. After a few more refreshes, the button turned green, I hit it, and it told me it was sold out. Unfuckingreal.

oldernie

Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 02:35:23 PM
Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 02:12:57 PM
holy crap i snagged one!
FINALLY.
looks like the site is down. Not working on my pc or macbook.
WOW
I am still waiting for the Jones Cover. I am willing to TRADE Buzzo for Adam Jones if i like it, and if i can get it. Also willing to trade for a uncensored LYSOL LP, NO BLACK TAPE and A prick/honky lp ETC.

UPDATE, now it works 2 mins later, says sold out.
WOW.

There's a Lysol with no tape from Germany at discogs.com.
I asked him if there had ever been any tape on it and he said he couldn't categorically say one way or another.
Friendly chap, maybe you could get him to send you some photos. I was tempted but I really want one that I know has never had tape on it.

find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
so you will always know even if the tape was peeled off perfectly.
i actually want a copy with the tape on, and the later pressing without it printed at all.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

jules

Quote from: oldernie on April 01, 2011, 03:03:15 PM
find out if it says lysol on the spine, the ones with black tape had the spine blacked out with pen,
It's gone. Just checked.

Back on topic: how many people got a Buzzo Bride tonight? I'm guessing none.

SeattleSam

Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
It's gone. Just checked.

Don't tell me you didn't get one?
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

(the) flutter nuts

:lol:i should have got one :x  :lol:
I got the shits real bad.

camaroballa22

Edit that question....
"How many actual Melvins fans; as in people who listen to the Melvins at least once a week, own a t-shirt, have bought more than 5 Melvins cd's, have went to at least 1 show, AND actually own a turntable, got a Buzzo Bride LP????"

I am 1.

a big F.U. to the Melvins hoarders. A fan won this time.
ebay moguls can lick my ball bag!

jules

Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 03:17:29 PM
Edit that question....
"How many actual Melvins fans; as in people who listen to the Melvins at least once a week, own a t-shirt, have bought more than 5 Melvins cd's, have went to at least 1 show, AND actually own a turntable, got a Buzzo Bride LP????"

I am 1.

Beautifully said.

PLEASE, if you receive an Unsane LP instead, you'll post the photos here? I'd LOVE to know if this was really an April Fool thing.

BaronVonLipshitz

"We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires."

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: camaroballa22 on April 01, 2011, 03:17:29 PM
Edit that question....

I am 1.

Very well said , i am an actual melvins fan and missed the buzzo  :(

(((O)))

Quote from: supernaut on March 28, 2011, 06:05:01 PM
Buzzo artwork is up:

http://www.amphetaminereptile.com/melvins/index.html
I think the other four designs are gonna be by Dale, Coady, Jared and Courtney Love.

(the) flutter nuts

supernaut

Quote from: jules on April 01, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
It's gone. Just checked.

one here. lucky. we'll see if it actually comes thru.

had to refresh like crazy, the page bogged hard, i was about to give up like 7 or 8 mins after the hour and plenty of cursing, figuring it was too late, then it refreshed and although it was way slow loading, i moused over where the 'BUY NOW' or whatever it says button was eventually supposed to load in, my cursor turned to a pointer signifying 'link', so i clicked and it took me to paypal... never actually saw the BUY NOW button.

camaroballa22

I think im underestimating how lucky i actually am getting this one. First 3 kinda fell under the radar. Now they're very known. The sharks smell an easy $100 bucks. The site was incredibly slow. How many people do you think were trying for this one?  Im guessing a thousand, but i might be underestimating that number. I mean, a record store owner or seller just has to search ebay completed listing and see that these bad boys are selling for a $150. Then boom, theres more people in the mix.

Good news for the ebay moguls, if one is gonna touch $200, its probably this one since its Buzz.