The Melvins You Missed Out On!?

Started by Captain CoryCory, May 22, 2009, 11:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FartLips

Quote from: norecess on May 26, 2009, 04:52:10 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on May 26, 2009, 04:27:56 PM
Quote from: glen on May 26, 2009, 12:21:31 PM
Quote from: Lefty on May 25, 2009, 07:48:43 AM
I guess I need to go buy Ozma

cut all ties to your previous existance.  prepare for a new chapter.

existence. :D

"Both -ance and -ence derive ultimately from Latin endings spelled -entia and -antia.
Before the Sixteenth Century when English scholars busied themselves trying to make English spelling and grammar conform to the logic of Latin, some words that had already entered the language spelled with -ance were altered to -ence."
-- http://www.dailywritingtips.com/words-with-the-suffixes-ance-and-ence/

glen is just old school.
:lol:
Judy is mad.🤣

nickoctane


black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

liamlw

Quote from: turnacus on May 24, 2009, 06:59:48 PM
I mean, if an album is out of print, I see no worries in downloading that janks.
I've downloaded stuff  I don't own. I am trying to buy them though, Honky, electroretard, Lysol, Prick, etc...  Why are they all out of print : (
Is eggnog out of print? I think I have read that it is, but I found it at a local store, that I went to to pick up a senile animal about half a year ago.

seas of luck

Quote from: liamlw on June 18, 2009, 06:30:13 PM
Quote from: turnacus on May 24, 2009, 06:59:48 PM
I mean, if an album is out of print, I see no worries in downloading that janks.
I've downloaded stuff  I don't own. I am trying to buy them though, Honky, electroretard, Lysol, Prick, etc...  Why are they all out of print : (
Is eggnog out of print? I think I have read that it is, but I found it at a local store, that I went to to pick up a senile animal about half a year ago.

Eggnog and Lysol are still in print but Lysol is now just self titled.

CaptainPungent

i wish i could go into a coma just so i could have a fresh virgin listen to all of their releases