New Melvins Cinderblock store

Started by (PAUL), August 13, 2007, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

(PAUL)

One time I saw one of the ugliest women I've ever seen in my life wearing a "I'm here about the blowjob" shirt. I didn't take her up on the offer.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

FartLips

Quote from: PAUL on September 15, 2007, 12:12:02 AM
One time I saw one of the ugliest women I've ever seen in my life wearing a "I'm here about the blowjob" shirt. I didn't take her up on the offer.
probably cause she was the "reciever".
Judy is mad.🤣

Chief Ten Beers

If Cinderblock's sold out of the Houdini shirts, just go to http://www.interpunk.com
I just noticed they have them in all sizes, even girl tees. They're even cheaper there too, $14 & lower shipping. The place is great, out of Virginia I think. I ordered some vinyl there a month ago, got it in a few days. Excellent service.

FartLips

damn the walsby/melvins book is only 11.75!
Judy is mad.🤣

ManWithNoName

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on September 16, 2007, 12:03:20 PM
If Cinderblock's sold out of the Houdini shirts, just go to http://www.interpunk.com
I just noticed they have them in all sizes, even girl tees. They're even cheaper there too, $14 & lower shipping. The place is great, out of Virginia I think. I ordered some vinyl there a month ago, got it in a few days. Excellent service.
order has been placed for the houdini shirt.

fuckin' sweet and cheap!

anaconda

thanks chief! i have a feeling cinderblock is/was just ordering from interpunk then marking it up.

brian

If they have the eggnog shirts for sale at the early shows could someone buy me one and I'll pay them back? They may have sold out of the eggnog shirts at the shows in CA... They didn't have any shirts at the Minneapolis show.  I wear an XL but can wear a L if that is all they have, I prefer the longer sleeve length.

Idlehanz

Quote from: brian on September 16, 2007, 11:29:25 PM
If they have the eggnog shirts for sale at the early shows could someone buy me one and I'll pay them back? They may have sold out of the eggnog shirts at the shows in CA... They didn't have any shirts at the Minneapolis show.  I wear an XL but can wear a L if that is all they have, I prefer the longer sleeve length.
I'll grab one at the Seattle show if they have em.

Idlehanz

After some back n forth emails with cinderblock, I may be getting replacements on my order.  My faith in humanity is slightly restored.



**edit**

Guess I should explain.  They shipped FedEX.  Tracking # shows they left the package on my door 3 days after I made the order.  I never got it.  I am 99.9999% sure a neighbor stole it.  I went on a rampage for a day and a half and got no answers.  At least Kelly at Cinderblock is being very cool.