melvins/cigarettes

Started by fisher, March 19, 2004, 07:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(((O)))

I've never smoked. If it wasnt for the Potteries being a kind of dusty, dirty place i'd say that my lungs must be cleaner than a NASA lab.  :D

Angus Khan

Quote from: )))((( on July 12, 2011, 07:12:44 AM
I've never smoked. If it wasnt for the Potteries being a kind of dusty, dirty place i'd say that my lungs must be cleaner than a NASA lab.  :D
But musically you're the biggest stoner here I'd say.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

(((O)))

Quote from: Angus Khan on July 12, 2011, 07:16:57 AM
I've never smoked. If it wasnt for the Potteries being a kind of dusty, dirty place i'd say that my lungs must be cleaner than a NASA lab.  :D
But musically you're the biggest stoner here I'd say.
Yeah possibly. I get a contact high merely from the listening.

jules

Is it still a dusty, dirty place? Are the kilns still working?

I used to smoke. Lost interest when I stopped enjoying them. Now I hate it. Had a smoker stay with me recently. Made me realise how glad I am that I stopped.

Used to smoke dope with friends when I had friends who smoked dope. Don't miss it really, although I had fun at the time.

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on July 12, 2011, 07:33:14 AM
Is it still a dusty, dirty place? Are the kilns still working?
So so. Like most places there are the nicer areas and the not so pleasent areas. There's a good few pot banks still around gathering dust or serving as a monument to times past. As for the kilns the pottery business has been on the slide for years but there are a few places still producing ceramics.

black stallion

Quote from: Angus Khan on July 12, 2011, 06:21:52 AM
Quote from: black stallion on July 12, 2011, 04:33:01 AM
Quote from: Angus Khan on July 11, 2011, 01:19:01 PM
What about board members and cigarettes?  I smoke about 20 Marlboro lights a day.  How about you lot?

3/5 camel lights a day
I'd love to be able to just smoke a small amount like you.  How do you do it?  I have 3 with my breakfast usually.
never been a heavy smoker...i can't explain how i do.i can say for sure that i really enjoy smoking, especially when i drink and after breakfast/dinner. smoking too much makes me want to throw up though

ps: i also  quit smoking pot a few years ago.
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Rene They Call Him

Well, what the heck, since people are actually answering.

I smoke about a pack give or take of whatever cheap light 100's I can find.  I used to smoke Marlboro Light 100's, but they're too damn expensive.  Most often Classics or Sandia, Maverick, Pall Mall, and Silver Cloud in descending order.

I had some Russian Marlboro Lights a while back, and liked them.   Probably have to get some again.  Of course, in Soviet Russia, Marlboro Lights smoke me.

As far as whether or not I smoke pot, I will leave that up to debate.

OF course, I will remind you that I once ranted about people who think Buzz Osbourne is a jukebox, and have remarked how because my phone rings with the exact same tone as the "ringing phone" sample in "The Bloated Pope," I sometimes think people are calling me when I listen to POTRE.

Rene_They_Ummm_Call_Him
Carmine, I request permission to hit Ragano

Wait 4 months, do a search for "The Melvins Heresy"

Живојиновић

Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.

Idlehanz

I bought some cigs in Mexico once called "Boots".  They weren't bad.

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 13, 2011, 12:50:09 AM

got pigshit in 'em
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

(((O)))

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 13, 2011, 12:50:09 AM
Did you smoke them Nude?

FartLips

i quit everything a few years ago. smoking, drinking, now even caffeine. now if i could quit fried foods. :x

dale is a fuckin' hippie. you know he smokes!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jonE5

Rolled my own for 15  years.. American Spirit Organic..

Their usually of the European "Special" variety though  :toke:

Like this

Живојиновић

Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.