Melvins Shirts...

Started by grays harbor mafia, September 08, 2008, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(PAUL)

Probably my Residents eyeball tuxedo shirt. I do get comments when I wear one of my Melvins shirts, usually just "hey nice shirt!"

Oh, the Melvins Rule You Do Not shirt is available in the store now.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jules

It's the red & white Nikes that get the most attention. People are always commenting on them. People who know nothing about Melvins but lots about Nikes, mostly. A lad in Newcastle NSW stopped and phoned his mates about them - wouldn't let me leave until he'd took a photo.

Women fawn over the Wizard of Oz shirt but I've not achieved sexual congress as a result of wearing a Melvins shirt yet.

Anyone here get laid as a result of a Melvins shirt?

glen

Quote from: jules on September 11, 2015, 09:47:28 AM

I told this story a long long time ago but..... .kind of, yes.           I was at a show with the wife at a venue down the road.   I happened to be wearing my MEVLINS DOG SHIT 20th ANNIVERSARY shirt.      we had a family medical emergency and had to leave the show to go straight to the hospital.        my wife had some kind of "go out"y shirt on.    like a tank top or something as I recall.    she wanted to look a little less "go out"y at the hospital and was also cold so I gave her the MELVINS DOG SHIT shirt off my back.     I spent the rest of the evening in a jacket with no shirt underneath (hot look!!) and my wife in a shirt with a dog taking a shit.        I believe I did get laid that evening and for the purposes of this story I will assume it was because I gave her the specifically MELVINS shirt off my back. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: glen on September 11, 2015, 10:01:58 AM

I told this story a long long time ago but..... .kind of, yes.           I was at a show with the wife at a venue down the road.   I happened to be wearing my MEVLINS DOG SHIT 20th ANNIVERSARY shirt.      we had a family medical emergency and had to leave the show to go straight to the hospital.        my wife had some kind of "go out"y shirt on.    like a tank top or something as I recall.    she wanted to look a little less "go out"y at the hospital and was also cold so I gave her the MELVINS DOG SHIT shirt off my back.     I spent the rest of the evening in a jacket with no shirt underneath (hot look!!) and my wife in a shirt with a dog taking a shit.        I believe I did get laid that evening and for the purposes of this story I will assume it was because I gave her the specifically MELVINS shirt off my back.
If I ever lose tumescence as a result of a sudden unwanted subconscious vision of you in a jacket but with no shirt on underneath, you'll be hearing from my solicitor.

glen

you just used the word "tumescence" to confuse me, didn't you?       :?

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

jules

deatheats

It's the red & white Nikes that get the most attention. People are always commenting on them. People who know nothing about Melvins but lots about Nikes, mostly. A lad in Newcastle NSW stopped and phoned his mates about them - wouldn't let me leave until he'd took a photo.

Women fawn over the Wizard of Oz shirt but I've not achieved sexual congress as a result of wearing a Melvins shirt yet.

Hey Jules, when Brits say the word Nikes does it rhyme with likes?  I'm just curious...

jules

Quote from: deatheats on September 11, 2015, 10:20:49 AM

Hey Jules, when Brits say the word Nikes does it rhyme with likes?  I'm just curious...
In Birmingham they say Noikeys, in Newcastle they say Naikeez, in London they say Nikes, in Manchester they say Naaykeez and in Glasgow they just urinate in shop doorways.

deatheats

Thanks for the schooling gents.  Around these parts we say Nai-Keez.

Greek I think...goddess of victory or some such.

DAYSTAR

DAYSTAR

glen

(PAUL)

For some reason I get annoyed with the British pronunciation of schedule.
Hail, not fail.

deatheats

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 11, 2015, 03:01:47 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on September 11, 2015, 02:59:15 PM
How do American's say it? I wasn't aware there was a difference. I say it like "sked-u-al" is that the annoying way?

I think Paul is referring to the shed-u-al pronunciation.

(PAUL)

Quote from: deatheats on September 11, 2015, 03:11:15 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on September 11, 2015, 03:01:47 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on September 11, 2015, 02:59:15 PM
How do American's say it? I wasn't aware there was a difference. I say it like "sked-u-al" is that the annoying way?

I think Paul is referring to the shed-u-al pronunciation.

Yes, shed-u-al, something about it just really annoys me.
Hail, not fail.