Melvins Box Set Giveaway

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, October 10, 2008, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 14, 2008, 11:01:11 AM
The melvins can work magic for relationships, if you believe  :love:

I believe!  I believe!

its the wife is slightly more....   skeptical.
you don't happen to know if this box set, if consumed, potentially adjusts hormonal and/or chemical levels in the female body, do you?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on October 14, 2008, 11:07:15 AM

I believe!  I believe!

its the wife is slightly more....   skeptical.
you don't happen to know if this box set, if consumed, potentially adjusts hormonal and/or chemical levels in the female body, do you?
considering proper insertion...
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

cara

the winner will be announced tomorrow. I'm rooting for someone from our team. Preferrably me :P

molotov

Yeah, they do it!

My wife loves me. She's a kind and gentle. But when I listen Melvins - the magic transforms her in malicious and angry.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Eye in Triangle

Quote from: cara on October 14, 2008, 09:47:16 PM
the winner will be announced tomorrow. I'm rooting for someone from our team. Preferrably me :P

Or me. Damn I'd love that box set.

dead mike

it would have been nice if they had provided some sort of criteria on which their selection will be based.
also, i had to re-type mine in from scratch about six times because the fucking page kept automatically reloading.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Eye in Triangle

Quote from: dead mike on October 15, 2008, 04:58:08 PM
it would have been nice if they had provided some sort of criteria on which their selection will be based.
also, i had to re-type mine in from scratch about six times because the fucking page kept automatically reloading.

It said, "we'll pick the one we like the most," so it had to be something that people would like to read.

Idlehanz

I had the same problem.  I finally just wrote in notepad then copy and pasted it.

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 15, 2008, 07:31:31 PM
I had the same problem.  I finally just wrote in notepad then copy and pasted it.
i didn't have this problem at all. hmmm....
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

JJ

Really...even a little clue would have been good.....way too many songs to choose from

I said the Bit......because its the slowest speedmetal tune ever recorded

turnacus

Van Hagar

cara

What kind of clue were you thinking? At first i thought it would be appropriate to pick a song from (A)SA because of the box set but i couldnt bring myself to do it. Otherwise I thought it was pretty fairly done, minus the page refreshing.. But maybe they were just trying to test our problem solving skills as well as our writing skills.  :shock:

turnacus

It's not a question of picking the correct song or their favorite song, it was a matter of writing the best response.

I wrote a 2 pager about time travel that I was hoping would make it by virtue of idiosynchronicity.
Van Hagar

anaconda

I have a hunch Civilized Worm is the winner!!