Reports From The Melvins "Dog" Tour 2008 by Brian Walsby

Started by black stallion, October 14, 2008, 04:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FartLips

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 16, 2008, 08:35:46 PM
Quote from: Dr.Benway on October 16, 2008, 08:23:34 PM
QuoteI will be with my better half tomorrow at QUI/SHEIKS and wearing a red shirt with black boots and a skirt.
38 DD and my man looks like Matt Dillon meets Pee Wee Herman
Typical.  Blah blah blah...and if you've got a problem with that, talk to my boyfriend

not at all dude.  My man is a lover not a fighter.
My sweethert loves when I get a chance to riff on a loser or make friends with a cool dude who burns. :D/
sweethert? that's "sweetheart", sweetheart. [-X
Judy is mad.🤣

MeddlingCrybaby

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 16, 2008, 07:43:27 PM
Are pussy loafers comfortable?  They sound like they are.
:lol:
Pussy loafers are frikking manly!  I mean, Christ, you're slipping your footsies into a foot-slit!  Only real men wear pussy loafers.  If I wore pussy loafers on my fists and my feet at the same time  I'd probably od from excess manliness.
Fester Rules You Drool

pinkyslim

Quote from: OLD FART LIPS on October 16, 2008, 08:38:19 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on October 16, 2008, 08:35:46 PM
Quote from: Dr.Benway on October 16, 2008, 08:23:34 PM
QuoteI will be with my better half tomorrow at QUI/SHEIKS and wearing a red shirt with black boots and a skirt.
38 DD and my man looks like Matt Dillon meets Pee Wee Herman
Typical.  Blah blah blah...and if you've got a problem with that, talk to my boyfriend

not at all dude.  My man is a lover not a fighter.
My sweethert loves when I get a chance to riff on a loser or make friends with a cool dude who burns. :D/
sweethert? that's "sweetheart", sweetheart. [-X

xanaxxxxxxxx :cheers:beers :cheers:volcano :cheers:vics

FartLips

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 16, 2008, 08:35:46 PM
Quote from: Dr.Benway on October 16, 2008, 08:23:34 PM
QuoteI will be with my better half tomorrow at QUI/SHEIKS and wearing a red shirt with black boots and a skirt.
38 DD and my man looks like Matt Dillon meets Pee Wee Herman
Typical.  Blah blah blah...and if you've got a problem with that, talk to my boyfriend

not at all dude.  My man is a lover not a fighter.
My sweethert loves when I get a chance to riff on a loser or make friends with a cool dude who burns. :D/
so he's more peewee than dillon?
Judy is mad.🤣

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

FartLips

peewee + matt dillon = 70 year old gay sheriff.  nice, stinkythumb!
Judy is mad.🤣

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 16, 2008, 08:09:32 PM
Quote from: Buzzo Bloodwitch on October 16, 2008, 07:59:18 PM
The "Farting Thread" was the most entertaining thread of the year, Glen. Not this one. Whoever is giving Fartlips a hard time should be ashamed of themselves. I got your back back man.

that would be whomever [-X
Actually, Buzzo  used 'Whoever' correctly.  'Whoever is giving' is the subject of 'should be ashamed of themselves'.  'Whoever' is the subject of 'is'.  

BURN!!!
Muahaha!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

Sadly, I think this thread will only confirm Brian W.'s original statements.   :(  Le sigh!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 16, 2008, 08:55:25 PM
Sadly, I think this thread will only confirm Brian W.'s original statements.   :(  Le sigh!
all i know is that i am in tears! :lol:
Judy is mad.🤣

pinkyslim

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 16, 2008, 08:55:25 PM
Sadly, I think this thread will only confirm Brian W.'s original statements.   :(  Le sigh!

Sadly, you do not have an original thought in your skull.
Yea, you do a "noble" job of mopping up others vulgarities with your editing like a fuckin' puppet.
All you are is a glorified mop sperm cleaner in a Manhattan sex booth but use a computer.
I bet your parents are proud of you calling yourself Butthole man on a fan site with with mostly males.
Dude call me at 310-614-0067 on Friday night at the Sheiks show and I am sure YOU AND I can set things straight. 
Are you a man or a mouse?
Mybe I will get Shannon to slap your thick head with a dildo I will provide him prior to the show.
What will you be wearing?
Best
PimKy sLim


cara

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 16, 2008, 06:57:00 PM


Ok here we go.
You droped the word WE 'LL which is weird and fraternity like.
You also call me BITCH.  Have I slandered you?
I do not try to be anything other than brutally honest.
Most melvin.net posters are frat dicks who have to pile dump.

The good ones:
                         Glenn
                         Blewis
                         Rev. Mike
                         The crybaby
                         Anaconda
                         Molsok
                         Gray Harbor Mafia
                         notinthenotice
                         Grim Reaper
                         Paul

The gentlemen/nerds on the board who wear pussy loafers to work:

                         OLD FART LIPS
                         Cara-very square and no humor.
                         Idealhanz
                         Meadling crybabby


I will be with my better half tomorrow at QUI/SHEIKS and wearing a red shirt with black boots and a skirt. 8)
38 DD and my man looks like Matt Dillon meets Pee Wee Herman :D

                     
           

hahahahahahaha.

M i C H e L L e

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 16, 2008, 06:57:00 PM
....wearing a red shirt with black boots and a skirt. 8)
38 DD and my man looks like Matt Dillon meets Pee Wee Herman :D                   
           

If you didn't have a boyfriend, and I was at that show, I would buy you drink and try to take you home with me.  I may not always agree with what you post, but I love a woman who's not afraid to tell it like it is.  Right on, Sister!  :cheers:
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

anaconda

and 38's doubles!! HELLOOOO BABY?? you just gotta know jackie
she's a good apple, a civilized worm in it. *dick-hold moment over*

M i C H e L L e

I don't think it can be referred to as "Dick-Holding" when you're discussing a female.  Shouldn't it be called "Cupping" or something?
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*