King Buzzo look-alikes

Started by Agonizer, March 26, 2004, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Hey, Glen bro, a friend of mine would absolutely KILL for some GG stuff, especially drawings or writings. Anything you want for them? Just let me know, man.
See new website http://www.swanpad.com.au

glen

Quote from: Simon on November 17, 2005, 06:54:13 AM
Hey, Glen bro, a friend of mine would absolutely KILL for some GG stuff, especially drawings or writings. Anything you want for them? Just let me know, man.

simon....  did you see the G.G. Allin(at last) thread under general discussion?  it might be a page or 2 back now but I posted some poems and drawings there (with some help from conda).
take a look.   I got more,  I will post it or whatever.  if you have more interest beyond that shoot me a personal message.  I don't want to waste everyone's time and attention on shit people are not interested in.  believe it or not,  some people take offense in G.G. Allin,  go figure!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Lividity

As for a Buzzo look-alike....

I was bored so I watched In Living Color for about three seconds. There was one skit with a bunch of overweight people having their own vacation place or something. In one of the scenes, there's a guy getting his weight measured, and the doctor goes "Congratulations, Mr. Stevens, you gained another 40 pounds!" The Mr. Stevens guy looks like a 400 pound Buzzo.

SchnabelA

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lunica

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

norecess

Quote from: SchnabelA on December 23, 2005, 04:41:02 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D

Two nights ago I came home drunk and Seinfeld, Slayer and Sex and the City were on tv all at the same time. I chose Seinfeld.

glen

Quote from: norecess on December 23, 2005, 06:58:11 AM
Two nights ago I came home drunk and Seinfeld, Slayer and Sex and the City were on tv all at the same time. I chose Seinfeld.

so sienfeld was selected.    somebody else saw Slayer and Sex and the City.  sometimes simpsons seems superior to select sit-coms.   sex and the city sucks.  slayer? so so.   seinfeld? seen it. sorry, sue me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

norecess

Quote from: glen on December 23, 2005, 07:08:44 AM
sex and the city sucks.

I kinda feel that I understand women by watching this, even though it doesn't really help.

Anyone ever bumped into a Samantha type of woman?

glen

Quote from: norecess on December 23, 2005, 08:06:58 AM

is she kim catrall?    if so then I am not at liberty to answer that question.  (my wife might be reading this).

I love me some kim catrall though,  my obsession started as a young horned-up teen watching MANNEQUIN.

norecess

Quote from: glen on December 23, 2005, 08:15:49 AM
Quote from: norecess on December 23, 2005, 08:06:58 AM

is she kim catrall?

Yep.

Quoteif so then I am not at liberty to answer that question.  (my wife might be reading this).

Then I have to take it as a Yes, lucky you. If you never would have met a girl like her, you just would have answered 'No'.

(Hi Glen's wife )

glen

norecess

Quote from: norecess on December 23, 2005, 08:26:03 AM
Quote from: glen on December 23, 2005, 08:15:49 AM
Quoteif so then I am not at liberty to answer that question.  (my wife might be reading this).

Then I have to take it as a Yes,  lucky you. If you never would have met a girl like her, you just would have answered 'No'.

(Hi Glen's wife )

yeah,   my wife was like samantha,        right up until I married her.

See, if you would have watched Sex and the City - I'm not sure if it was on when you married - you could have pretend all this, Glen.

Quote(YES!   I think I just topped myself for "wife" jokes.  admit it, that was a good one.)

It actually took me until this last post of yours before I really got the joke. But yeah, yeah... it's alright.