King Buzzo look-alikes

Started by Agonizer, March 26, 2004, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

Quote from: glen on January 18, 2006, 06:48:16 AM
hey marteen,   sorry your disapointed.  that IS me.

The internet has given people multiple identities I think. Therefore, I don't accept that person as you (I mean the guy on this message board). Maybe your wife does, but I don't. I just go with that handsome dude in your avatar if you don't mind.

glen

Quote from: norecess on January 18, 2006, 07:23:43 AM
The internet has given people multiple identities I think. Therefore, I don't accept that person as you (I mean the guy on this message board). Maybe your wife does, but I don't. I just go with that handsome dude in your avatar if you don't mind.

I understand.   it's hard to deny a face like this (look to the left of your screen).   I look in the mirror and feel average at best compared to that.

answer me this though:  does my avatar precede me?  am I nothing more than a common jackass without this avatar?         and here I thought I WAS somebody!!   maybe I would not have earned a place amongst you all without this avatar.   maybe I would be on the outside looking in.
do I owe a debt of gratitude to mr. charles nelson rielly for making me more than I am?
(oh GOD,   realization sets in.   I am nothing more than a simple man from MI.    nothing more without this face representing me.    anyone got the number for suicide counceling? my life is trivial)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Quote from: glen on January 18, 2006, 07:56:36 AManswer me this though:  does my avatar precede me?  am I nothing more than a common jackass without this avatar?

I don't know the guy at all. That has definitely helped me creating my imago of you, Glen. So for me, your avatar totally represents you.

glen

Quote from: norecess on January 18, 2006, 08:23:35 AM
I don't know the guy at all. That has definitely helped me creating my imago of you, Glen. So for me, your avatar totally represents you.

well,  in that case:

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Lunica

how about we all put on glasses, and make a post your glasses picture thread?! :)
yeah, david hasselhoff is big in germany. over here, we just laugh at him though. some phonce company used one of his songs in their commercial just to make fun of him.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

norecess

Quote from: Lunica on January 18, 2006, 11:39:45 AM
how about we all put on glasses, and make a post your glasses picture thread?! :)

What else is new?

glen

Quote from: SchnabelA on January 18, 2006, 08:54:56 AM
Don`t you feel the same, Glen? Isn`t there foggy glasses, greyish hair and a hawaii-shirt, somwhere, deep inside?

no,  the greyish hair is actually on my head.

mopafeena

I too think i have built images of what people look like from their Avatars.

To me, that is you in your avatar glen, that is what you look like in my mind (just realised how weird that sounded, sorry).

And Schnabel, that is what you look like, to me.

Does that make sense or does it just sound weird.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

DubEMC

You mean to tell me that's not Schnabel in his avatar?

Man the internet lied to me.

Again.

THE DON

is this what i look like to you?  8)
dudumumu

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

THE DON

dudumumu

Green Honey