Melvins Go All Dub Reggae On Our Ass!!!

Started by Ministry Fiend, January 14, 2009, 08:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ministry Fiend

Quote from: erin on February 10, 2009, 01:32:30 PM
That picture always struck me as really odd. Probably mostly the blank expression Yoko has on.

I don't think that's a blank look personally. It's obvious they're both peaking on acid and they're in an intense lovey dovey moment.

cara

Quote from: Dubbiddy Dubwise Fiend on February 06, 2009, 04:17:13 AM
Quote from: DubE MC2 on February 05, 2009, 09:06:30 PM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 14, 2009, 10:49:09 AM
I love the Melvins, and I love Dub too but..........

Hey thanks-you're not so bad yourself...who is this fuckin' Dubwise guy?

I used to be Ministry Fiend.......but due to popular public forum demand after this thread I had to change my name.

Thanks for bringing this kick ass thread back to life my Dubbiddy breathren!

Hi glen.

Hi Farty.

But who's the other other guy with a dub username?

What?

...HI EVERYONE!

erin

Quote from: Dubbiddy Dubwise Fiend on February 10, 2009, 03:12:33 PM
Quote from: erin on February 10, 2009, 01:32:30 PM
That picture always struck me as really odd. Probably mostly the blank expression Yoko has on.

I don't think that's a blank look personally. It's obvious they're both peaking on acid and they're in an intense lovey dovey moment.
My acid peaks are never like that.  :lol: Damn.
TV Mind... time to wake up

suck poppet

I don't know if dub or reggae is the way to go, but after hearing the Earth Legacy of Dissolution album I would love to hear some remixes done by friends and colleagues of the band.
What's that? Not me. Fuck that, I'm a cat.

Ministry Fiend

Quote from: suck poppet on February 13, 2009, 09:53:58 PM
I don't know if dub or reggae is the way to go, but after hearing the Earth Legacy of Dissolution album I would love to hear some remixes done by friends and colleagues of the band.

Remixes are for wangs as Farty says.

It HAS to be Dubwise Dub. And this thread HAS to keep on breakin to the break of dawn!

Like Stee

Wow!  Just read through the first 12 pages of this thread.  Dubbidy Dubwise deserves a round of applause for starting a thoroughly entertaining thread.

I'm gonna have to side with Glen on this one though.

I think I'll go listen to Grounds For Divorce and try and forget anyone said the word dub.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Ministry Fiend

Quote from: Like Stee on February 17, 2009, 01:42:59 AM
Wow!  Just read through the first 12 pages of this thread.  Dubbidy Dubwise deserves a round of applause for starting a thoroughly entertaining thread.

Have you seen my Meursault thread???? That one is a beast!

This here thread will never die.......just multiply!

Colours................. colours.......................COLOURS!

suck poppet

Quote from: Dubbiddy Dubwise Fiend on February 15, 2009, 08:46:20 AM

so dub is for wangs then? glad we got that straightened out, thanx wangiddy wangwise fiend!
What's that? Not me. Fuck that, I'm a cat.

Ministry Fiend

Quote from: suck poppet on February 20, 2009, 02:16:31 PM
Quote from: Dubbiddy Dubwise Fiend on February 15, 2009, 08:46:20 AM

so dub is for wangs then? glad we got that straightened out, thanx wangiddy wangwise fiend!

I find your lack of dubbiddy dub dub dubwise understanding disturbing!

Plus everyone knows that when the sentence you quote falls out of your quote bar that means you're a wang wang 8)

DUBWISE!

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Bro Hammer

meezer

Quote from: Bro Hammer on May 11, 2014, 12:24:00 AM
Quote from: meezer on May 10, 2014, 11:37:13 AM
Fuck! No! :x
:lol: This thread was started by Helen83! :lol:
Yeah! No shit! That's why I found it to be relevant enough to bump it. In a way, I can see his point, but really, no. Don't mess with perfection.  :?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Bro Hammer

Quote from: meezer on May 11, 2014, 07:30:51 AM
Quote from: Bro Hammer on May 11, 2014, 12:24:00 AM
Quote from: meezer on May 10, 2014, 11:37:13 AM
Fuck! No! :x
:lol: This thread was started by Helen83! :lol:
Yeah! No shit! That's why I found it to be relevant enough to bump it. In a way, I can see his point, but really, no. Don't mess with perfection.  :?
Why bump it? To show how closed minded he can be? There's about a billion threads that are exactly like this one. He seems okay now compared to those days...maybe...but drudging up old shit like this is just making him look bad all over again, plus most of us are probably sick of his Ministry Fiend days. Like I said though, maybe he hasn't calmed down since...but I still don't see the relevancy unless of course for a little laugh maybe. Not trying to give you a hard time Meez, but I guess I'm trying not to give him one too. Ya know?

meezer

I'm new here. I bump threads and people thank me, I bump threads and people curse me. I honestly don't know what to make of this dude. He's a perfect gentleman in our private messages. On the board in general, something else. Americans can see through this act. Most of us have seen at least five minutes of Pro Wrestling on TV. It's the character called "the heel". Of course, Europeans have much older references to look to. Is there a definitive list of all of his personalities/ Member accounts? :-k