Melvins and Down to tour

Started by MALMIFICUS, June 03, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jozzy


rictus

Quote from: Jozzy on June 25, 2009, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: glen on June 25, 2009, 12:54:37 PM
Quote from: nothintothenotice on June 25, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
getting tickets tomarrow

getting tickets taday. :)

I'm also getting them twoday.

:lol:

Has there been anymore dates added yet? Texas please.

glen

Quote from: rictus on June 25, 2009, 01:28:01 PM
Quote from: Jozzy on June 25, 2009, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: glen on June 25, 2009, 12:54:37 PM
Quote from: nothintothenotice on June 25, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
getting tickets tomarrow

getting tickets taday. :)

I'm also getting them twoday.

:lol:

Has there been anymore dates added yet? Texas please.

nope.  no TX yet.  but I see about 47 stops in IL.  whats up with that?

okay, so 47 is a slight exaggeration.  but you get the idea.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

Quote from: glen on June 25, 2009, 01:54:39 PM
Quote from: rictus on June 25, 2009, 01:28:01 PM
Quote from: Jozzy on June 25, 2009, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: glen on June 25, 2009, 12:54:37 PM
Quote from: nothintothenotice on June 25, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
getting tickets tomarrow

getting tickets taday. :)

I'm also getting them twoday.

:lol:

Has there been anymore dates added yet? Texas please.

nope.  no TX yet.  but I see about 47 stops in IL.  whats up with that?

okay, so 47 is a slight exaggeration.  but you get the idea.

I bet Obama has something to do with it. Or Oprah.

glen

I just bought my ticket.   my anxiety level is through the roof.

after ticketmaster fucked up and froze up my computer 4 times it then decided to deny my credit card 3 times until it finally accepted it.  which in turn set off my anti-virus softwate.
another freeze up.  start over.      which then leads to a $23 dollar ticket somehow turning into a $38.90 ticket.      and I'd like to believe I'm finally free and clear. which I will only truly accept when I see the ticket arrive in my mailbox.

burn ticketmaster, burn.

I need a drink.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Jozzy

Quote from: glen on June 25, 2009, 03:29:59 PM
I just bought my ticket.   my anxiety level is through the roof.

after ticketmaster fucked up and froze up my computer 4 times it then decided to deny my credit card 3 times until it finally accepted it.  which in turn set off my anti-virus softwate.
another freeze up.  start over.      which then leads to a $23 dollar ticket somehow turning into a $38.90 ticket.      and I'd like to believe I'm finally free and clear. which I will only truly accept when I see the ticket arrive in my mailbox.

burn ticketmaster, burn.

I need a drink.

38 dollars? Sonofabitch.

*Edit* I just went to get mine and now it says they don't go on sale until tomorrow at 5. I was on the site this morning and it said they went on sale at 4pm today. What the hell? :?

Jozzy

Quote from: Jozzy on June 25, 2009, 03:34:41 PM
Quote from: glen on June 25, 2009, 03:29:59 PM
I just bought my ticket.   my anxiety level is through the roof.

after ticketmaster fucked up and froze up my computer 4 times it then decided to deny my credit card 3 times until it finally accepted it.  which in turn set off my anti-virus softwate.
another freeze up.  start over.      which then leads to a $23 dollar ticket somehow turning into a $38.90 ticket.      and I'd like to believe I'm finally free and clear. which I will only truly accept when I see the ticket arrive in my mailbox.

burn ticketmaster, burn.

I need a drink.

38 dollars? Sonofabitch.

*Edit* I just went to get mine and they said it doesn't go on sale until tomorrow at 5. I was on the site this morning and it said they went on sale at 4pm today. What the hell? :?

Also, what's the Premium/VIP package?

glen

Quote from: Jozzy on June 25, 2009, 03:55:06 PM

Also, what's the Premium/VIP package?

I wondered that but was so unable to gain a solid line of transaction that I said fuck it.

and can I also bitch about the offered $7 insurance?  isn't that a mild form of blackmail?  they are "suggesting" that something might happen to my tickets if I don't shell out $7?

another reason I avoid ticketmaster size shows at all costs.  ONLY for MELVINS.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

Quote from: Jozzy on June 25, 2009, 03:34:41 PM


*Edit* I just went to get mine and now it says they don't go on sale until tomorrow at 5. I was on the site this morning and it said they went on sale at 4pm today. What the hell? :?

that makes me feel pretty confident about my purchase.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

 :( :( :( :(
why are they touring together?
they're playing charlotte...i don't know if i want to go
i love melvins...but i really hate pantera/phil anselmo fans
it's like melvins and jonas brothers together

i need to throw up and cry

Idlehanz

You should go, it's Melvins.

Besides, Weedeater is a great band as well.


Just got two for the Pdx show.

CaptainPungent

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 25, 2009, 04:25:48 PM
You should go, it's Melvins.

Besides, Weedeater is a great band as well.


Just got two for the Pdx show.
if you say i should idle, i will
you're a wise man.
still freaks me out.

Idlehanz

Quote from: CaptainPungent on June 25, 2009, 04:31:15 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on June 25, 2009, 04:25:48 PM
You should go, it's Melvins.

Besides, Weedeater is a great band as well.


Just got two for the Pdx show.
if you say i should idle, i will
you're a wise man.
still freaks me out.
I'm far from wise.    You should go anyway :)

norecess


Buick GN

Quote from: CaptainPungent on June 25, 2009, 04:23:51 PM
they're playing charlotte...
...but i really hate pantera/phil anselmo fans
add NASCAR to this ^ 

Nice combos, should be a stellar crowd.   :shock: