MY KICK ASS EBAY FIND!!!!!!

Started by PrickHonky, October 19, 2009, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: FART LIPS on May 18, 2011, 08:42:51 AM
What's up with the bat shirt?
The bat shirt and the shirt next to it with stars on are the two latest tour shirts.

Idlehanz

It's the stamp that come's on the Residency box set.

Rev. Mike

Quote from: the crybaby on May 18, 2011, 01:29:24 AM
Quote from: jules on May 17, 2011, 06:17:06 AM
Not eBay but same ball park:

i think it's the aesthetic apparatus version... the 7th version of the art prints.

No it's Molly Osborne, Buzz's niece, tour only.  Last I heard AA hadn't even started their design yet.
http://www.mollyollyoxenfree.com/2011/05/melvins-bride-screamed-murder-lp.html

SeattleSam

Haven't started yet?!

I'm wondering how the Coop version is coming along.
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

(the) flutter nuts

i want that man, i think thats my fav of them all so far, i hope it gets posted on a pre site soon
I got the shits real bad.

gesundheit

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 18, 2011, 09:14:56 AM

The SF stamps are a little different. No bat, same words though. I can post a pic soon but it's like a cat or something.

FartLips

Quote from: gesundheit on May 18, 2011, 02:13:50 PM

The SF stamps are a little different. No bat, same words though. I can post a pic soon but it's like a cat or something.
how much for the shirt and who's gonna pick one up for me?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Baacard0

Finally managed to get Melvins Vs Minneapolis... The original version.
About

jules

Quote from: Baacard0 on May 18, 2011, 02:53:31 PM
Finally managed to get Melvins Vs Minneapolis... The original version.
About

Idlehanz

Quote from: gesundheit on May 18, 2011, 02:13:50 PM

Like this?

jules

perzo)))

Quote from: jules on June 08, 2011, 02:16:15 PM

nice jules!! i knew i shoulda grabbed a skateboard from the fan club back in the day.
whats the obituary album all about?
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

jules

Quote from: perzo))) on June 08, 2011, 02:24:24 PM
nice jules!! i knew i shoulda grabbed a skateboard from the fan club back in the day.
How much were the boards originally, do you know?

The Obituary LP is by a journalist called Adam McEwan who used to write obituaries! (for the NY Times, I think). It's a spoken word record reciting obituaries of the Melvins and some dude I don't know called Richard Prince, neither of whom are dead, of course.

perzo)))

Quote from: jules on June 08, 2011, 02:41:02 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on June 08, 2011, 02:24:24 PM
How much were the boards originally, do you know?

The Obituary LP is by a journalist called Adam McEwan who used to write obituaries! (for the NY Times, I think). It's a spoken word record reciting obituaries of the Melvins and some dude I don't know called Richard Prince, neither of whom are dead, of course.

$50
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

oldernie

decks were $47 in pissing in the wind 4.

also smelly screenprinted some fiend club shirts, maybe your one without arm print is one of them, although they were white on black apparently.
he probly did others you could ask him maybe, try and find out if your shirt is a bootleg or not.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.