MY KICK ASS EBAY FIND!!!!!!

Started by PrickHonky, October 19, 2009, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: oldernie on June 08, 2011, 03:40:06 PM
decks were $47 in pissing in the wind 4.

also smelly screenprinted some fiend club shirts, maybe your one without arm print is one of them, although they were white on black apparently.
he probly did others you could ask him maybe, try and find out if your shirt is a bootleg or not.
Good idea, cheers.

user8563

The road i cruise is a bitch now!
You know you can't do me 'round
If a house gets in my way,
You know I'll burn it down!!

jules

jules

This the weirdest thing I've found for ages. It's some kind of radio tour promo CD from Media America, Inc. featuring music from Spacehog, Melvins and White Zombie. There's a guy in a studio introducing each band and even adverts! There are awesome live versions of Revolve, Roadbull, Buck Owens, The Bloat, The Bit and Night Goat, uninterrupted, from a gig (in 1996?).

Revolve is introduced by Mark who says, "The thing I love about the Los Angeles Basin is the great variety of restaurants; I hate the rest of the other bullshit!"

rimb

Quote from: jules on June 10, 2011, 07:26:37 AM
This the weirdest thing I've found for ages. It's some kind of radio tour promo CD from Media America, Inc. featuring music from Spacehog, Melvins and White Zombie. There's a guy in a studio introducing each band and even adverts! There are awesome live versions of Revolve, Roadbull, Buck Owens, The Bloat, The Bit and Night Goat, uninterrupted, from a gig (in 1996?).

Revolve is introduced by Mark who says, "The thing I love about the Los Angeles Basin is the great variety of restaurants; I hate the rest of the other bullshit!"

Interesting!

They're not the versions from the Tora Tora Tora set are they?  I'm assuming they're better sounding than those.

jules

Quote from: rimb on June 10, 2011, 07:38:38 AM
They're not the versions from the Tora Tora Tora set are they?  I'm assuming they're better sounding than those.
Nah, this is a much better recording than anything on TTT, besides, nothing on TTT was recorded in California.

Mints

Quote from: jules on June 10, 2011, 07:26:37 AM

http://youtu.be/VMJdwp9OquM

jules

Mints, you're very clever! That's the one.

Mints

I wish I were, Jules. The truth is that I've had this version in my head for 15 years. I remember seeing it on TV and wishing I could've seen them at Lollapalooza. These guys have been great live since they came out of the(ir) womb(s).

pinkyslim

Quote from: jules on June 11, 2011, 12:37:26 AM

It's Lalapalooza in Irvine, Ca
I was there handing out MELVINS stickers and matches helping to promote STAG via Atlantic.
Great 2 days..
COWS played third stage right after MELVINS.

Lots of booze. :cheers:

black stallion

Quote from: pinkyslim on June 14, 2011, 12:54:26 AM
Quote from: jules on June 11, 2011, 12:37:26 AM

It's Lalapalooza in Irvine, Ca
I was there handing out MELVINS stickers and matches helping to promote STAG via Atlantic.
Great 2 days..
COWS played third stage right after MELVINS.

Lots of booze. :cheers:

coool,i can see you kissing at the camera @ 00:03

THE MELVINS - Revolve (USA 1996)
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Alex-

jules

Electroretard Test Pressing on vinyl, (1 of 5).....for those of you who don't know, Man's Ruin decided after the CD release of Electroretard to produce a vinyl version. Unfortunately, before the LP went into production, Man's Ruin went bust, but not before five test pressings were made.

Angus Khan

...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

jules

Quote from: Angus Khan on June 21, 2011, 08:51:47 AM
The artwork is amazing.
Haha! OK, here's the artwork that came with it: