"plans" for a melvins "book"

Started by zubata, February 01, 2010, 02:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zubata

Chief Ten Beers

He should talk to Rollins/2.13.61. Henry doesn't really put out other people's books anymore(loses too much money), but I'd bet he would publish this.

TheSwingSet

That book would be full of golden tour stories.... man....
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

dead mike

I wholly support this supposed endeavor, and I honestly hope it happens. I've often said he should have his own syndicated column. This would be the next-best thing, although I have to wonder exactly whom it was he was writing to and what they did to deserve it.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

PrickHonky

I would be very interested in a Melvins book, I just hope that Dale would be contributing a good amount of the material. I know it is Buzzo's band but Dale's been in the band damn near as long. Maybe I am wrong and this is going to be a collaborative effort between the two?
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

pinkyslim

Will Buzz talk write about Kevin hitting' on Mackie while whacked out of his brain?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: pinkyslim on February 02, 2010, 12:54:20 AM
Will Buzz talk write about Kevin hitting' on Mackie while whacked out of his brain?
What??  What happened?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Juan

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 02, 2010, 12:57:04 AM
What??  What happened?

In a nut-shell.........what happened was.................one fateful night Kevin was whacked out of his brain and tried to hit on Mackie.

pinkyslim

Quote from: GrandEmo Juan on February 02, 2010, 04:14:33 AM
What??  What happened?

In a nut-shell.........what happened was.................one fateful night Kevin was whacked out of his brain and tried to hit on Mackie.
:wink:
just what he said.

Juan

Quote from: pinkyslim on February 02, 2010, 10:30:46 AM
Quote from: GrandEmo Juan on February 02, 2010, 04:14:33 AM
What??  What happened?

:wink:
just what he said.

The rest of the story is what legends are made of.......when Kevin did this......Mackie nailed him with a drop-kick followed by a text-book boston-crab......it was ugly.

black stallion

Quote from: PrickHonky on February 01, 2010, 08:00:27 PM
I know it is Buzzo's band
i  disagree on this,Melvins is King Buzzo+Dale Crover
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

(the) Razor

Don't click this

Chomas