Melvins Trivia!

Started by GrimReaper, March 12, 2011, 09:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

jules

That's not Buzz's bod. He has AT LEAST three nipples. He's Buzz, for chrissakes.

jules

Quote from: )))((( on June 12, 2012, 01:43:55 PM
Quote from: jules on June 12, 2012, 01:16:49 PM
That's not Buzz's bod. He has AT LEAST three nipples. He's Buzz, for chrissakes.
:o
What like Scaramanga?

He calls them his Scaramangled Demos.

norecess

i call them tripples, or should it be tripless?

question: is there an audio recording of the jam buzz and dale did with sean lennon and yoko ono?

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: norecess on June 12, 2012, 01:49:34 PM
i call them tripples, or should it be tripless?

question: is there an audio recording of the jam buzz and dale did with sean lennon and yoko ono?

This happened!!??  :shock: :shock:

williamblakestyger


williamblakestyger


GrimReaper


You're good.


melvins.com posted live tracks for download. What Tour did these songs come from? For extra credit of 3 points what was the venue?

norecess

Quote from: williamblakestyger on June 12, 2012, 09:16:53 PM
yes
singles
HDYF

hmm... never knew it was that version... did recall it was called 'how do you feel?'...
thank you, bro

williamblakestyger

2010 tour
40 watt club athens georgia

EvilNewWarGod

I know it was explained once, but who is Dan Raymond? Buzz mentions him in the liner notes to one of the Ipecac reissues but I forgot who he is
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

williamblakestyger

"In the liner notes for the Mangled Demos, you mentioned 'Dan Raymond.' Specifically, you wrote 'We can't forget Dan Raymond.' Why? What did he do? A) Thanks for reading the liner notes! Dan is one of my oldest friends, in fact we've been friends for about 30 years which means he's known me since way before I ever played guitar or thought at all about being in a band. He still lives in the same town we grew up in and has traveled a lot with us on various tours just to hang out. Dan is a strange guy."
also plays and sings on let me roll it

jules

Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on June 13, 2012, 08:50:43 AM
I know it was explained once, but who is Dan Raymond? Buzz mentions him in the liner notes to one of the Ipecac reissues but I forgot who he is
He's also closer than you think.

black stallion

Quote from: jules on June 13, 2012, 09:58:04 AM
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on June 13, 2012, 08:50:43 AM
I know it was explained once, but who is Dan Raymond? Buzz mentions him in the liner notes to one of the Ipecac reissues but I forgot who he is
He's also closer than you think.

he's not in my room now
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

Quote from: black stallion on June 13, 2012, 10:01:11 AM
Quote from: jules on June 13, 2012, 09:58:04 AM
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on June 13, 2012, 08:50:43 AM
I know it was explained once, but who is Dan Raymond? Buzz mentions him in the liner notes to one of the Ipecac reissues but I forgot who he is
He's also closer than you think.

he's not in my room now
How do you know?

black stallion

didn't know Dan plays and sings on Let Me Roll It

Charmicarmicat:Bastards