Melvins Trivia!

Started by GrimReaper, March 12, 2011, 09:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

GrimReaper

Quote from: williamblakestyger on June 13, 2012, 08:01:16 AM
2010 tour
40 watt club athens georgia

No. You're about ten years and a coast off.

Uncle Fester

Quote from: norecess on June 13, 2012, 01:04:31 AM
Quote from: williamblakestyger on June 12, 2012, 09:16:53 PM
yes
singles
HDYF

hmm... never knew it was that version... did recall it was called 'how do you feel?'...
thank you, bro
ahhh Ialways wondered what HDYF stood for.

GrimReaper


What is Deeohgee Press and explain the word Deeohgee.

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

jonE5

Quote from: GrimReaper on June 25, 2012, 02:43:15 AM

What is Deeohgee Press and explain the word Deeohgee.

My dog is named "DIOGI"   :lol:  We did that before I knew about the name of the Letterpress (Which of course I thought was an awesome coincidence)

kdools

I don't know the answer, but if someone does it's be good trivia  :P

have the melvins ever played anything off the solo EPs live?

FartLips

Quote from: kdools on June 26, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
I don't know the answer, but if someone does it's be good trivia  :P

have the melvins ever played anything off the solo EPs live?
good question! i've never seen one song. maybe joe has done one during a thrones gig?
Judy is mad.🤣

Metalhead Cow

I don't think they have... would be cool though.

What is Buzz's favorite Simpsons episode?

williamblakestyger


bUTTHOLEmAN

Did he smile his work to see?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: kdools on June 26, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
I don't know the answer, but if someone does it's be good trivia  :P

have the melvins ever played anything off the solo EPs live?

During the "triple sets" tour in 1996 ... one of the sets was Dale out front on guitar/vocals and he played songs from his EP.

There is boots of those shows floating around ... I have a couple I think ...

Mints

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on June 27, 2012, 06:40:44 PM
Quote from: kdools on June 26, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
I don't know the answer, but if someone does it's be good trivia  :P

have the melvins ever played anything off the solo EPs live?

During the "triple sets" tour in 1996 ... one of the sets was Dale out front on guitar/vocals and he played songs from his EP.

There is boots of those shows floating around ... I have a couple I think ...

He played Cottonmouth on that tour. Nothing from the e.p.

FartLips

Quote from: Mints on June 27, 2012, 06:56:16 PM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on June 27, 2012, 06:40:44 PM
Quote from: kdools on June 26, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
I don't know the answer, but if someone does it's be good trivia  :P

have the melvins ever played anything off the solo EPs live?

During the "triple sets" tour in 1996 ... one of the sets was Dale out front on guitar/vocals and he played songs from his EP.

There is boots of those shows floating around ... I have a couple I think ...

He played Cottonmouth on that tour. Nothing from the e.p.
yeah that's what i was thinking. he didn't even come out front, he just sat behind the kit with a guitar.
Judy is mad.🤣

Metalhead Cow

I wonder if there's any footage of Dale playing Cottonmouth out there? I would love to hear a recording of one of those three set 1996 tours.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: FartLips on June 28, 2012, 11:03:02 AM
Quote from: Mints on June 27, 2012, 06:56:16 PM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on June 27, 2012, 06:40:44 PM
Quote from: kdools on June 26, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
I don't know the answer, but if someone does it's be good trivia  :P

have the melvins ever played anything off the solo EPs live?

During the "triple sets" tour in 1996 ... one of the sets was Dale out front on guitar/vocals and he played songs from his EP.

There is boots of those shows floating around ... I have a couple I think ...

He played Cottonmouth on that tour. Nothing from the e.p.
yeah that's what i was thinking. he didn't even come out front, he just sat behind the kit with a guitar.

Long time ago. So, perhaps memory fails. Maybe it was just "Cottonmouth". Though I distinctly remember Dale coming out front & center w/ his Gold Top.

I'll try and dig out the recordings in the next couple days an' check that shit out ...