Melvins tour dates 2012

Started by jules, June 09, 2011, 01:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peebot

Zero shows in the Great Pacific Northwest?  That's seriously fucked and very surprising.  Been a long time since they skipped Seattle, Portland and Vancouver entirely on a tour. 

Boo hoo hoo.

FartLips

don't feel bad detroiters, i have them here for the first time in a few years and there's no fucking way the wifey will take a day off so she can watch the kids.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

MrLuck87

Quote from: swanky on January 16, 2012, 06:56:02 PM
don't feel bad detroiters, i have them here for the first time in a few years and there's no fucking way the wifey will take a day off so she can watch the kids.

Hire a babysitter?  The show is over 3 months away.  I was actually considering going to the Nashville show too since it's only a 4 hour drive for me and my semester would have just ended.  I'm still on the fence though.

JUDY

Just throw a couple of juice boxes and crackers on the floor...I'm sure they'll be fine.
Or lock them in the bathroom, I don't know. If your wifey divorces you over this, sounds like you'd be winning.
(No offense)
Hugs*

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: erichka on January 16, 2012, 08:41:18 PM

Just throw a couple of juice boxes and crackers on the floor...I'm sure they'll be fine.
Or lock them in the bathroom, I don't know. If your wifey divorces you over this, sounds like you'd be winning.
(No offense)
Hugs*
Take them with you. Problem solved!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Quote from: Peebot on January 16, 2012, 05:40:29 PM
Zero shows in the Great Pacific Northwest?  That's seriously fucked and very surprising.  Been a long time since they skipped Seattle, Portland and Vancouver entirely on a tour. 

Boo hoo hoo.

I hear ya.  But give it time.  I wouldn't be surprised to see some show's added.

JUDY

How old are your kids?
If it's their very first show, all the better.

(but you should really consider the baby-sitter thing)

Jozzy

Milwaukee tickets go on sale on Friday at noon. $12.50-17.50

glen

Quote from: Idlehanz on January 16, 2012, 10:12:52 PM

I hear ya.  But give it time.  I wouldn't be surprised to see some show's added.

Unsane is calling this a 4 week tour.  that date list covers 4 weeks pretty damn thoroughly.

as much as I don't want to believe it I think this is it.

please add me to the "seriously pissed off" list.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: glen on January 17, 2012, 09:10:33 AM

Unsane is calling this a 4 week tour.  that date list covers 4 weeks pretty damn thoroughly.

as much as I don't want to believe it I think this is it.

please add me to the "seriously pissed off" list.

Yeah dude I'm pretty pissed, I was looking forward to a road trip with dumpster d down to you neck of the woods and buffalo  and Rochester ,  maybe in the fall
I got the shits real bad.

buddy holiday

to quote brooklynvegan: All dates have now been announced and are listed below

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2012/01/melvinsunsane_a.html

brentabousko

true men don't kill coyotes

FartLips

I would take em but it's at a bar. Only one person is remotely willing to watch my brats, and they are wish washy at best. And then there's the wifey, who flies apart at the seams in regards to particular women who frequent said shows.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Smellis

Quote from: Peebot on January 16, 2012, 05:40:29 PM

Boo hoo hoo.

The PNW will be repaid in some great Melviny fashion if there are no tour stops here. I have no doubt.....
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Idlehanz

Quote from: erichka on January 17, 2012, 12:23:19 AM

Pssst? Which moderator wants to help me change my username?

We can't do anything about your username.  You'll have to talk to Brian on that.  Sorry!